Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At Mardi Gras for the past couple of years they will check inside your bag and if they see food they MAKE you throw it out.
What my mom and I would do is stuff the food inside my cheer shoes or I would go through, when the guard wasnt looking my mom would throw the healthy food over the railing to me and I would stuff it into my bag.

Tell the bag checkers you have Diabetes and have to regulate what you eat...they'll let you keep your food lol. Works almost every time. Guess it's not a great thing to do but hey, if you want your Nutrigrain bar instead of a $52 chicken tender, you do you.

I have decided to write the 10 commandments on the art of shimmying. Take notes people.
1. If thou wears a DD bra size, thou shalt not violently shimmy. You don't want to poke an eye out.
2. Thou shalt not shimmy so hard to the point of bobbling in a stunt
3. Thou shalt not shimmy longer than 3 seconds to avoid concern from medical staff
4. Thou shalt not throw her head back in excitement whilst shimmying; there is such thing as too much
5. Thou shalt not perform a full body shimmy. A few shakes of the shoulders will suffice.
6. Thou shalt not do the fierce hair whip in combination with shimmying in hopes that you do not upset your equilibrium
7. Thou shalt not land their tumbling pass and stand in the corner shimmying for the remaining 2 minutes
8. Thou shalt not shimmy with arms bent at the elbows and hands at shoulder level, lest they are flamenco dancing
9. Thou shalt not exceed the shimmy limit per routine. One or two shimmies is appropriate.
10. Thou shalt not shimmy if thou are not feeling fierce that day. No shimmy is better than a half hearted shimmy.

I have decided to write the 10 commandments on the art of shimmying. Take notes people.
1. If thou wears a DD bra size, thou shalt not violently shimmy. You don't want to poke an eye out.
3. Thou shalt not shimmy longer than 3 seconds to avoid concern from medical staff
4. Thou shalt not throw her head back in excitement whilst shimmying; there is such thing as too much
5. Thou shalt not perform a full body shimmy. A few shakes of the shoulders will suffice.
6. Thou shalt not do the fierce hair whip in combination with shimmying in hopes that you do not upset your equilibrium
7. Thou shalt not land their tumbling pass and stand in the corner shimmying for the remaining 2 minutes
8. Thou shalt not shimmy with arms bent at the elbows and hands at shoulder level, lest they are flamenco dancing
9. Thou shalt not exceed the shimmy limit per routine. One or two shimmies is appropriate.
10. Thou shalt not shimmy if thou are not feeling fierce that day. No shimmy is better than a half hearted shimmy.

Or...

1. Thou shalt not shimmy.

I just died.

Well... the company said there was nothing they could do because the results had already been posted. So we just stuck around and cheered on the teams in our division that made it to day 2. It really sucked.

Wow, im so sorry- i honestly cant believe they couldnt fix that. unbelieveable, but hey, you supported other teams and i bet they appreciated that!

.... looks like I can't shimmy.

I dislike almost all awards ceromonies... In my opinion, I don't want to jump around, scream for beads, dance etc for 45 minutes (when its usually late at night for my division). Just give out the results and be done with it.
& Also, like someone else said, girls walking around with just spankies on.
nicely said

Back