All-Star Biggest Fear In Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

have a seizure on stage, been a diagnosed epileptic for 5 years now and its always been in the back of my mind what would happen if it were to happen.

yojaehs said:
Pushing play, scares the crap out of me, I HATE doing it!

Bahahaha!!! When I first started coaching I think I was more nervous than the kids. Pushing play would make me almost wet my pants!! Thank God I have other people to push play now

Bahahaha!!! When I first started coaching I think I was more nervous than the kids. Pushing play would make me almost wet my pants!! Thank God I have other people to push play now
I literally hide when its "volunteer" time to push play. Freaks me out everytime, what if it stops, what if something goes wrong on the floor, do I stop the music, I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!

As a lot of people have posted, I'm afraid of getting older and not accomplishing what I want in cheer. 22 And still getting new skills and working on new things, new passes. Full (punch) doubles are the task at hand so as a kinda of tumbling late bloomer its scary! An injury will be hard to recover from.

Tumbling in a formations! Im not scared of getting hit, im scared of hitting someone. A serious injury, or stopping mid air in my tumbling, and never getting a full lol.

I was always terrified of moving really far in a basket (as a flyer) and coming down to no baskets. SO.SCARY.

Dropping a flyer.
If I dropped a flyer and she got hurt I dont think I could ever forgive myself, I have nightmares where I partner stunt a lib and dump them behind me... Nightmares.

i absolutely HATE 1 1/2 stepouts!!!!!!!!!!!
and messing up or forgetting part of a routine in the middle of a comp

Doubles scare me to death.. I can do them on the trampoline and tumbletrak and I know I would probably be able to do it on the floor but I have been doing fulls for so long and I'm not used to spinning twice and I have no clue when I am done twisting haha

Back