All-Star Biggest Fear In Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Falling from a stunt at competition. At practice it's fine, but during a competition I want to be up there sticking everything stunt.

i really haye losing at a competition when i know its my fault. i feel like i let my team down! that has to be the worse :(

My biggest fear I have for my CP is her messing up at a competition.. Especially flying- not that I don't believe she cant do it. It's just her tumbling is her and thats something she can do in her sleep, same for remembering her dance and jumps.
But with stunting her messing up is depending upon 3 other girls and there is just so much more room for error:( I will be a nervous wreck until they hit their stunts and pyramid lol

I asked my 6 year old cp- and she said, "nothing."
I was like, "are u sure your not scared of harder tumbling, stunts, flying, breaking bones, messing up?"
She said, "no why would I be scared?"

Lol maybe when she gets older she will fear this but right now she is just going to continue believing she is fabulous!

I guess my fear as of right now...is being able to throw my skills when it counts. I sike myself out when it comes to twisting, I know i can do it but my mind just wont let me. Thankgoodness tomorrows a new day

Back