All-Star Boys Must Coed Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kickdblcj said:
Plz tell me someone else saw that girl on T&S do a toss cupie.

Yes. She's amazing.

true, but i think the limiting factor in tumbling ten years ago was coaching and the pool of athletes to pull from. I believe that in partner stunting for boys under the age of college that the limiting factor will be strength. to become a good partner stunter takes a good amount of strength (I do always love it when the guys who bench 300 lbs plus tell the little guys its all about technique) While you can do some semi impressive stunts with technique alone, strength always comes into the equation. I don't see these boys putting in the hours of work it takes in the weight room and eating right to gain the muscle required for what is only 5 bonus points. And to the 13-14 year old boys barely starting puberty and who are smaller than the girls than they are basing? they are kind of sol if partner stunting is required. Not saying that its a good or bad thing, but thats what it is.

Please tell me you arent serious. It does take work but you do not have to be extremely strong to be good at single base stunting. I am a high school coach and my team sees many guys come through and within 6 months they all are able to single base stunt no matter the size. And around half of them are doing libs within the first year. If you have guys for 4 years on an all-star team it will not be difficult to teach them to stunt.

Back