All-Star Boys Must Coed Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it is a coed team then what the boys do in a routine is pretty important...if it wasn't then maybe they should just be an allgirl team. wait we already had that thread.

I really really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way to you, I am saying it in the nicest way possible, but do you ever think about what others are going to think of what you post? You get annoyed with people don't take you seriously, but do you ever think that maybe it is because of the things you post?

Exactly, if a girl wants to play football she should be able to live up to what is expected out of her. Same with a guy doing cheerleading.

I'm not sure why this kid keeps whining...one second he is on this side of the fence...ten
seconds later he is enjoying the view from the other side...it's quite simple really...as a male cheerleader things are expected from you that aren't expected from the girls and vice versa...either accept it or move on to something else...

There really is no getting through to some people.

Honestly I am excited to see what happens at worlds when it comes to coed stunting. A few teams stepped it up at Cheersport, but I want to see how it pans on at worlds with everyone trying to win. If the routines match up, it could come down to which team coed stunts better then the other.

@onetrupairing you are seriously annoying. not because you are expressing your opinion, but because you cant ever seem to do it without whining.

making cheer harder is exactly what we want. that means there is more places for cheer to grow instead of topping out.

@onetrupairing you are seriously annoying. not because you are expressing your opinion, but because you cant ever seem to do it without whining.

making cheer harder is exactly what we want. that means there is more places for cheer to grow instead of topping out.

Cool_face_802.png

@kingston did you see the pyramid from one of the Y5 teams? Maverick I think? The boys coed stunted during it. They had a girl hands on spot, but pretty impressive for a youth team!

@kingston did you see the pyramid from one of the Y5 teams? Maverick I think? The boys coed stunted during it. They had a girl hands on spot, but pretty impressive for a youth team!

i didnt, but very! its a great trend i see continuing!

GymTyme Platinum has toss lib in their beginning routine. Just thought I'd point that out.

I think that would create a greater barrier to getting more guys into the sport. If I had two guys who were phenomenal tumblers but couldn't coed stunt to save their lives, I might just leave them off of the team and go all girl

yeah i agree with this. i'm a great tumbler but i can't coed stunt to save my life. what would i do then?

I've yet to see a small small coed team do ANY coed stunting...??? Who have you seen tossing a stunt in that division and do you think you "HAVE" to in that division..?? Also, I finally just saw some of your teams from this weekend, looking good!!!

small coed teams aren't required to coed stunt. large coed teams are.

Back