All-Star Boys Must Coed Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because I have no words to respond, I'll let Simon do the talking...

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Cool-failed.jpg

Oh ok thanks for clearing things up! Thanks to you I can see the light now, I am no longer lost. Here was little silly me thinking that the way someone stunts had nothing to do with him being a man. Here I thought that a man was defined by what he did in his daily life but once again thanks for showing me the way.

HEY GUYS! LOOKS LIKE WE ALL BETTER START DOING DOUBLE ONE ARMED REWINDS IF WE WANT TO BE CONSIDERED REAL MEN

Oh can you also show me how a real girl stunts? Or how a real "boy" tumbles? I just want to make sure that Im not a fake boy since Im obviously not a "real man".
You asked a how a real man stunts. I posted a video of how a real man stunts. I'm not sure where the problem lies. BTW I'm glad I could show you the light.

NOW GET IN THE GYM AND START STUNTING!!!!!! ( I recommend learning a toss to hands, then lib, then cupie etc. before attempting the double one armed rewind)

You asked a how a real man stunts. I posted a video of how a real man stunts. I'm not sure where the problem lies. BTW I'm glad I could show you the light.

NOW GET IN THE GYM AND START STUNTING!!!!!! ( I recommend learning a toss to hands, then lib, then cupie etc. before attempting the double one armed rewind)

Oh no I know how to partner stunt and can do a toss hand pump and go with a girl that weighs almost as much as I do.

Is there a weight ratio that I would need to follow too? I mean I can do all of those things with my youth girls.

Oh no I know how to partner stunt and can do a toss hand pump and go with a girl that weighs almost as much as I do.

Is there a weight ratio that I would need to follow too? I mean I can do all of those things with my youth girls.

If she is old enough to be on a Worlds senior team (and has the skills) then I would start with her. The smaller the flyer, the easier it is. BUT if you have aspirations to stunt in college stunting with 12 year olds wont really help. I would say the 'average' college flyer is 110.

If she is old enough to be on a Worlds senior team (and has the skills) then I would start with her. The smaller the flyer, the easier it is. BUT if you have aspirations to stunt in college stunting with 12 year olds wont really help. I would say the 'average' college flyer is 110.

I was being sarcastic ahah. And I do partner stunt with my kids so that they can improve. I weigh 115 -__-

nope. If you can double one armed rewind, you're ok in my book.

I think actual single base stunting should be implemented in all-star immediately. I was on an Sr. Unlimited team last year and was extremely disapointed when I found out my coach wasnt going to do single base stunting. Teaching single base stunting as a coach is very easy you just have to know how to teach it. I think that single base stunting should be the norm in all-star cheer.

Really?! Im actually kinda inspired to work on it!!! :D

After having a wonderful coaching discussion with my wife tonight (who, btw, is 10 times the coach I am) she reminded me to never sell yourself short of what you or anyone is capable of doing.

It may not be easy, but, only you can decide what you can or cannot do.

After having a wonderful coaching discussion with my wife tonight (who, btw, is 10 times the coach I am) she reminded me to never sell yourself short of what you or anyone is capable of doing.

It may not be easy, but, only you can decide what you can or cannot do.

She gave birth to your gorgeous daughter AND she's a better coach? What do you bring to the table?

Latest posts

Back