All-Star Boys Must Coed Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because girls can tumble. Not saying that girls cant stunt. But whats the benefit of having a guy who can't stunt when you can just replace him with a girl that can do the same as him. Boys need to bring something to the table other than just tumbling that your average girl can do.

Boys bring better tumbling to the table.

Boys bring better tumbling to the table.

Ok dont get ahead of yourself, at the very end of the day no gender is better than the other. There are just as amazing girl tumblers as there are boys. I mean hello whitney love! And also remember a bomb stunter is nothing without his bomb flier and vice-versa.

Ok dont get ahead of yourself, at the very end of the day no gender is better than the other. There are just as amazing girl tumblers as there are boys. I mean hello whitney love! And also remember a bomb stunter is nothing without his bomb flier and vice-versa.

I dont think boys are better or visa versa, but in teams with a lot of boys theyre are higher tumbling standards. If you took ending pass from tg or another coed team and had a girl do it itd be a much bigger deal.
That doesnt mean girls cant do legit tumbling passes, they sure as heck can, but boys tend to get tumbling easier that girls. And the sport tends to have higher standards for boy tumbling.
Im not saying that I like it that way (i dont), but that's kinda how it is:(

I dont think boys are better or visa versa, but in teams with a lot of boys theyre are higher tumbling standards. If you took ending pass from tg or another coed team and had a girl do it itd be a much bigger deal.
That doesnt mean girls cant do legit tumbling passes, they sure as heck can, but boys tend to get tumbling easier that girls. And the sport tends to have higher standards for boy tumbling.
Im not saying that I like it that way (i dont), but that's kinda how it is:(

Well congrats, any argument that you made against how real MEN stunt is now invalid, because the same can be said about boys stunting. There is a higher standard for boys stunting and more is expected out of them.

Well congrats, any argument that you made against how real MEN stunt is now invalid, because the same can be said about boys stunting. There is a higher standard for boys stunting and more is expected out of them.

Yeah, there is. I dont agree with it and I dont think we should change scoring to further the higher expectations. But in cheer when a boy does something its less impressive than when a girl does it. Im not saying it's fair, Im saying thats how it is:(
IMO cheer has higher standards for boys.
(Que people making jokes about me being a whiner who should get a sex change right about.....now)

Yeah, there is. I dont agree with it and I dont think we should change scoring to further the higher expectations. But in cheer when a boy does something its less impressive than when a girl does it. Im not saying it's fair, Im saying thats how it is:(
IMO cheer has higher standards for boys.
(Que people making jokes about me being a whiner who should get a sex change right about.....now)

The sport is progressing, before if you had a full you where really good now a double full is just a normal level 5 skill it isnt really anything special. As time goes on the sport gets harder and harder, which is what we need. I mean if you don't want to challenge yourself and make yourself better then I guess theres always badminton.....

Has anyone seen that movie "The Family Stone" It has Sarah Jessica Parker in it and she visits her boyfriends family for the first time and they're at dinner. They get to talking about how her boyfriends brother is both deaf and gay. She keeps making comments about how "surely you didn't HOPE to have a gay son? would you really want him to contend with being gay and deaf?" his mom gets very offended (rightfully so) and she goes on and says "no i just mean wouldn't you want a normal son?" of course, she's even MORE offended.

Anyway, my point is, everytime @onetrupairing comments it reminds me of this scene. Digging a deeper and deeper hole.

The sport is progressing, before if you had a full you where really good now a double full is just a normal level 5 skill it isnt really anything special. As time goes on the sport gets harder and harder, which is what we need. I mean if you don't want to challenge yourself and make yourself better then I guess theres always badminton.....

Im saying that when a boy does a whip whip double, its good. When a girl does one, its insane.
When a boy toss extensions, its decent. When a girl does one, earth shattering.

Again, Thats just how it is. Im not saying its good or bad, thats just how it is.

Has anyone seen that movie "The Family Stone" It has Sarah Jessica Parker in it and she visits her boyfriends family for the first time and they're at dinner. They get to talking about how her boyfriends brother is both deaf and gay. She keeps making comments about how "surely you didn't HOPE to have a gay son? would you really want him to contend with being gay and deaf?" his mom gets very offended (rightfully so) and she goes on and says "no i just mean wouldn't you want a normal son?" of course, she's even MORE offended.

Anyway, my point is, everytime @onetrupairing comments it reminds me of this scene. Digging a deeper and deeper hole.

Yep.

Im saying that when a boy does a whip whip double, its good. When a girl does one, its insane.
When a boy toss extensions, its decent. When a girl does one, earth shattering.

Again, Thats just how it is. Im not saying its good or bad, thats just how it is.

And your point is? You now the boys hurdles are higher in track too. Stop complaining you need to either step up or get out of the way because Im sure theres someone right behind you ready to try.

Im not trying to be mean either, its just the way I feel.

And your point is? You now the boys hurdles are higher in track too. Stop complaining you need to either step up or get out of the way because Im sure theres someone right behind you ready to try.

Im not complaining! Im just saying thats how it is!

You said boys dont bring better tumbling to the table, and Im saying that in general they do.

Back