All-Star Busting Videos At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a high intensity sport which means "agony of defeat" moments are going to happen. Heck, look at whoever the agony of defeat male gymnast was! He's literally the poster child for a massive crash. That clip has run for years! If a cheerleader is going to have their feelings hurt, or get all upset because they busted on video I'm thinking they need to rethink their chosen endeavor.

Shake it off, laugh it off, suck it up and throw the skill again....or checkout underwater basket weaving at the local YMCA.

Dead.

I would never post a video of someone I didn't know having a tumble bust or stunt fall at worlds, but it's part of our sport, it happens at practice,it happens at competitions. .Some competition company's even upload routines onto the web, and you can see people messing up, anyone can go watch those. I guess it's just a little more embarrassing when it's brought up to everyone's attention, I have Viddy and didn't even know those kind of videos were on there, but now I do :)

I love watching videos of myself and my teammates bust, and I sure do appreciate seeing a video of a worlds caliber athlete busting, because it reminds me that they're still just normal people who mess up and make mistakes. I've had a standing tuck for 4 years now and a few days ago I was recording myself doing them outside, so I could see how high I was getting. All of a sudden on one of them, I completely land on my face. Grass stains and all. It was hilarious! I've shown just about every person at my gym and so many people have gotten a good laugh out of it. I've also sent it to at least 5 of my teammates so they could show other people. Even my tumbling instructor has seen and laughed at it! You cannot be successful in all star cheer unless you accept that you will mess up, and its okay to be upset, but then just shake it off and keep working. If someone posted a video of me busting on facebook or youtube, I would be honored that people find my busts that hilarious! This is coming from a girl who has had self-esteem issues for years. If people outside of the sport can't appreciate and are only willing to look at the videos of what we fail at, rather than all of our successes, then why does their opinion matter anyways?

Kinda random, but all this viddy stuff keeps popping up on my facebook and it surprises me alot of the cheer videos like people doing standing fulls and stuff are being watched by people who have nothing to do with cheer.
I've seen like six videos of Angel Rice and Whitney Love tumbling pop up and I'm like "How do they know who they are?!"

h
Cheered in college with that girl, she wasn't the smartest.. so makes sense she got plowed into
ahaha that's so funny, its just one of those collisions where it totally could of been prevented, so now as a coach i always tell my kids to walk straight back after they cross tumble lol

Cheer busts are funny. It's like any other blooper that we all get to enjoy a laugh at. I'm sure all of us have been the butt of a oke or at the end of an embarrassing fall or moment. I don't get the uptight mentality about this. I'm sure many people who laugh at it can't do the things these athletes can do but it's only in good fun and as long as nobody got hurt, what's the big deal. Laughter is good for the soul.

Back