All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, I suppose the bitterness makes sense when you are concerned about other gyms coming in and "stealing" your athletes. I can see both sides. I just think in a competition-driven activity such as ours, it's a little odd to get worked up when gyms move in to do just that - compete.
If there are athletes in your program who are unhappy, CA offers an alternative. They aren't stealing anything.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Also, @BlueCat, a trip to what-a-burger, cherry sun drop, and a witch doctor are required. (Witch doctor = fountain drink suicide with a pickle in it.)

Is whataburger not everywhere in Texas? When we went there for JEA convention it was a must-have that everyone was excited about. They at least have one in San Antonio!

.......oh good so I'm not the only one
BlyIWuGIYAAawFP.jpg
No, ma'am. Tried to post my pic earlier.

Does anyone in here know anything about CA other then their level 5s and world teams?

I guess all gyms- CEA & CAC included should just be judged off their higher levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, Whataburger is a Texas staple. It's blasphemous to say we'd have to travel to NC to eat there. Kidding! But they are everywhere here.

Second, for all the pharmacy/fast food references to gyms being next door to each other and it's no biggie: last I checked CVS didn't make me sign a year long contract to only shop there. There's a slight difference in those examples.

Back