All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Houston is over saturated with gyms considering it's size. Texas Lonestar has multiple locations along with Woodlands. Then there is ASR and University...
It's actually only 3 or 4 athletes (I think) that commute for Cheetahs.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thats for the nuggets that you get frozen in like TV trays and stuff. (And nuggets in the 90's before some class-action suits)

Not quite- some (make that several) still use mechanically separated chicken- matter of fact, I bet it would floor you to know that some of your fav foods (even the ones that are healthy- not just hotdogs for example) use that crap. I'm not even talking fast food! Gross
There's no law against mechanically separated chicken- for crying out loud FDA approved the sale of cloned meat here in the U.S.

@BlueCat I'm not sure if this has been asked already: Will CA Charlotte field a L5 team? If so, which division? Is that part of the eventual plan for the gym?

With all of our gyms, we base the teams on the athletes that tryout and don't really know what teams we will have until tryouts are over. Based on the athletes who have committed so far, I would assume we would have at least one senior L5 team our first season, but which division(s) will just depend on the mix of athletes we have available.

Probably my favorite routine of all time. The energy in the arena that night was insane. I remember talking to my friend and saying "why is he wearing shorts?! That looks terrible with all the other boys in pants!" And then he threw a standing double on dead floor and I no longer cared about what he wore

I don't recall Matt McGrath doing a standing double, although with his talent, it wouldn't surprise me. He was one of the all-time greats. The first athlete to compete a standing double was Chris Muniz in prelims at NCA on Cheetahs. He wore shorts while the other guys wore pants.

So I'm not the greatest at Texas geography and after seeing tweets from people with"Houstonkat" in their profile, I decided to google maps it.

...and after I got over the shock that people regularly drive roughly four hours for cheer practice, it made me wonder: will Cheer Athletics be expanding to Houston? I feel like that'd be a natural fit as you already have athletes commuting in to Plano from that part of the state.

There are people that regularly commute longer distances than that.

At this point, we don't intend to open any new gyms this year. Our expansion gyms are pretty different from each other in several ways, and we want to see what works (and why) before we commit to any specific cities.

I don't recall Matt McGrath doing a standing double, although with his talent, it wouldn't surprise me. He was one of the all-time greats. The first athlete to compete a standing double was Chris Muniz in prelims at NCA on Cheetahs. He wore shorts while the other guys wore pants.
Maybe it was Chris I watched then. I just remember the standing double and my mind was blown. haha I had a toe full and people thought it was amazing. I was floored with the THOUGHT of a standing double, much less actually competing one!

I miss the day's where kid's didn't count their follower's and people came to watch all these kids because they were skilled and personable.

Bye bye Big Red and Flea and Mackenzie S and Bucky and Betar........Those are some I haven't seen mentioned.

Thank you for mentioning Flea one of the best tumblers ever! Not only is she an amazing athlete, but a humble and very likable person. My CP would tiumble with her when she would come hone for the summer from Louisville.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back