All-Star Ca-las Vegas!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't think that many kids from other programs are going to be flocking to the new gym with the merge but should be interesting to see how things go for vegas cheer.. should make for an interesting next few months!

Maybe it will be enough to bring 150 NEW kids into cheer?

That's what we need.

how will it attract kids who have never cheered before, as it seems those are the only ones that the name would matter to. i think its awesome, just curious how it would matter to non cheer people.

The name is irrelevant. But CA has shown the ability to be successful, so maybe Tannaz has some business knowledge that will allow her to grow the market in Las Vegas.

No guarantees, but we can all hope it's a successful venture.

My only question is how is Cali going to make sure that the Vegas gym is operating to their standards? They've made a name this season as being a dominating force in all levels (NCA was proof of that), and people that go to CA-LV are going to expect that same success. Are the head coaches going to fly to Las Vegas to oversee the level 5 teams? Or will they trust the staff to operate on their own?
At our gym the owners have the hands on every team, I don't know how you would be able to do that with a gym that far away.

how will it attract kids who have never cheered before, as it seems those are the only ones that the name would matter to. i think its awesome, just curious how it would matter to non cheer people.

The name is irrelevant. But CA has shown the ability to be successful, so maybe Tannaz has some business knowledge that will allow her to grow the market in Las Vegas.

No guarantees, but we can all hope it's a successful venture.

I agree CA is very successful and has been around longer than NEA and as we add to our coaching staff we will bring in more experience and more to offer overall which would make new parents want to choose to send there child not because of the name but because we offer what the other gyms in the area don't.

My only question is how is Cali going to make sure that the Vegas gym is operating to their standards? They've made a name this season as being a dominating force in all levels (NCA was proof of that), and people that go to CA-LV are going to expect that same success. Are the head coaches going to fly to Las Vegas to oversee the level 5 teams? Or will they trust the staff to operate on their own?
At our gym the owners have the hands on every team, I don't know how you would be able to do that with a gym that far away.

Pretty sure the Vegas location will acctually be closer to San Marcos than the Livermore location in Nor Cal which was very successful their first yeart out. Coed also has a few athletes that commuted to practice this year from LV, if they can do it so can the coaches :)

the problem in las vegas however is the tainted names and people not wanting to go to various gyms because of coaches and what not... having it be a cali gym doesnt change all of the coaching staff and will keep kids from not going there... Vegas cheer seems to be really different that A LOT of other places with how things have been. should be interesting. I think Vegas deserves an award for how many unis those poor kids have had to buy due to the crazy amount of gyms merging opening up closing and so forth. at least its not a another circle logo lmao

It's a challenge, but CA already has multiple locations. Other gyms have done it. I've gotten some experience with this when my firm opened a Dallas office last August. I've been flying to Dallas every other week for about 7 months now and will continue to do so for the forseeable future. It takes work, but we're making progress.

I am so excited for this!! YAYY! I feel like the merge was almost foreseen tho since there werent any prominent gyms from Nevada and there seems to be some growing talent in the area. . . I was so excited to watch Nevada Elite last year and was hoping to see them L5 this year as well, but it didnt work out. :\ so I hope CA-Vegas can produce a L5 team next year!

Oh and Cali PLEASE make/merge/buy-out/build/construct a gym in Oregon. :) make it happen.

I am so excited for this!! YAYY! I feel like the merge was almost foreseen tho since there werent any prominent gyms from Nevada and there seems to be some growing talent in the area. . . I was so excited to watch Nevada Elite last year and was hoping to see them L5 this year as well, but it didnt work out. :\ so I hope CA-Vegas can produce a L5 team next year!

Oh and Cali PLEASE make/merge/buy-out/build/construct a gym in Oregon. :) make it happen.

they have a small senior 5. They have only competed once this season but they are going to worlds :)

Its cali freakin vegas!!!
Hahaha i love it
From Las Vegas, Nevada: THE CALIFORNIA ALLSTARS

Sorry I had to :)

Anyway, there has always been talent here, just not always kept together. Nevada Elite has been run quite well. The small senior is great this year, especially for being put together in January.
I'm excited to see what will come from this. Although, CA already has teams in so many divisions, I do not know how I feel about how that's going to work (esp for worlds teams)...?

I know nothing about the situation but Livermore is like 6 or 7 hours from the main Cali gym in San Marcos, and Vegas is like 4 or 5 hours away. And Livermore has done pretty well this season :)

Back