All-Star Ca-las Vegas!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha i love it
From Las Vegas, Nevada: THE CALIFORNIA ALLSTARS

Sorry I had to :)

Anyway, there has always been talent here, just not always kept together. Nevada Elite has been run quite well. The small senior is great this year, especially for being put together in January.
I'm excited to see what will come from this. Although, CA already has teams in so many divisions, I do not know how I feel about how that's going to work (esp for worlds teams)...?

Elite should go large and keep the sm sr team in la!

My only question is how is Cali going to make sure that the Vegas gym is operating to their standards? They've made a name this season as being a dominating force in all levels (NCA was proof of that), and people that go to CA-LV are going to expect that same success. Are the head coaches going to fly to Las Vegas to oversee the level 5 teams? Or will they trust the staff to operate on their own?
At our gym the owners have the hands on every team, I don't know how you would be able to do that with a gym that far away.

The staff constantly travels to the other gyms! It's one big family :)

I hate to see it but I highly doubt that Tannaz and Jeff are going to go with changing what works for them and changing divisions to 'help out' the Vegas team so they can go small senior. Not sure if you are aware of not but the cali gyms do not allow for them to have multiple teams in the same division. So it will be interesting to see how the teams will play out.

I hate to see it but I highly doubt that Tannaz and Jeff are going to go with changing what works for them and changing divisions to 'help out' the Vegas team so they can go small senior. Not sure if you are aware of not but the cali gyms do not allow for them to have multiple teams in the same division. So it will be interesting to see how the teams will play out.

They had a Lrg Jr 2 and Sm Jr 2 this year out of two different gyms. Maybe it's just the level 5 teams they don't like to double up on?

I feel like only allowing 1 team per level would really limit their ability for expansion and limit the amount of athletes they can take. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

I dont understand what you are trying to say? obviously they wont put two teams in the same division that doesnt mean San Marcos cant create a Large senior 5 and LV cant keep a small senior 5 or vis versa. The coaches will clearly decide which location will have which divisions based on tryout results

I agree CA is very successful and has been around longer than NEA and as we add to our coaching staff we will bring in more experience and more to offer overall which would make new parents want to choose to send there child not because of the name but because we offer what the other gyms in the area don't.

i think im not getting accross what im trying to say very well and i appologize. all of what everyone is saying is true, but i just do not understand how a name will change any of it, except to those who already cheer. if you had asked me who gymtyme, cheer athletics or top gun was my first year i would have had no clue. now as far as attracting current athletes from other gyms, that is to me the major advantage of a name switch such as this. not saying thats the only advantage, bc clearly i am sure there are a million reasons, i am just saying when it comes to attracting cheerleaders. i hope thats as clear as mud, sorry if its still confusing.

Wow. Gyms in Southern California, Northern California, and now even Nevada. Cali's taking over!

Cheerstoyou- actually I am pretty sure that they will not have to Small Senior 5 teams in the same division with the Cali name...I am just saying that they don't double up on divisions especially in level 5. The Livermore gym could of been Small Senior Open 5 all year but had to be Small coed 4 since Camarillo already had the Small Senior Open 5 team.

so far the plan from what i was told is vegas to have the goal to be large sen 5. from now on the large sen 4 is going sen open 5 the rest of this season and starting to work towards going large sen for next year

I personally think that Vegas is in for a rude awakening...they have so much drama in that area and Cali and Tannaz will not put up with it at all, they may think they will get their way if they complain enough but I can tell you that what she says is the law and I think it will be a hard year, not for skills or talent just making the change to doing things the Cali way.

Back