All-Star Ca-las Vegas!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerstoyou- actually I am pretty sure that they will not have to Small Senior 5 teams in the same division with the Cali name...I am just saying that they don't double up on divisions especially in level 5. The Livermore gym could of been Small Senior Open 5 all year but had to be Small coed 4 since Camarillo already had the Small Senior Open 5 team.

Do you mean they will not have TWO small senior 5's? If so then yes I know they will not do that. Once again I was saying Small senior 5 at one location and Large senior 5 at another location. See the difference?

I personally think that Vegas is in for a rude awakening...they have so much drama in that area and Cali and Tannaz will not put up with it at all, they may think they will get their way if they complain enough but I can tell you that what she says is the law and I think it will be a hard year, not for skills or talent just making the change to doing things the Cali way.

I can tell you making the change will not be hard. Maybe you are thinking of other gyms in the vegas area, but at Nevada Elite, if you try to start "drama" (talk bad about other programs, talk bad about coaches, etc.) you are asked to leave.

i think im not getting accross what im trying to say very well and i appologize. all of what everyone is saying is true, but i just do not understand how a name will change any of it, except to those who already cheer. if you had asked me who gymtyme, cheer athletics or top gun was my first year i would have had no clue. now as far as attracting current athletes from other gyms, that is to me the major advantage of a name switch such as this. not saying thats the only advantage, bc clearly i am sure there are a million reasons, i am just saying when it comes to attracting cheerleaders. i hope thats as clear as mud, sorry if its still confusing.
I do not think the goal is to attract athletes from other gyms necessarily. Many people have stopped cheering in general because of some major drama awhile back. They definitely know the name, this could interest them to come back which would be great.
Also, regardless of whether or not the athlete is new to cheerleading, people talk. I would hope parents wouldn't pick a gym at random, but through strong recommendations, history, and actually stepping into that gym to get a feeling of what it is like. Good reputation, coaching staff, business, name, etc. are all deciding factors when sending your child to a certain gym and paying them good money. Cheerleader or not, if you live in an area with a world champion gym, I am sure you've heard about it.

Cant wait to see Nevada Elite Sm Sr at worlds :) :) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ sorry for the misunderstanding!

Hopefully they will have some junior 5 teams. I heard JC4 is gone JC5 recently so maybe junior AG and youth teams? Thats the only teams missing from the CALi gyms.

Back