All-Star Cali Allstars Is Doing All Of Ata Routines 2012-2013 Season!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Belichick definitely would be recycling strategy that he stole from the Jets!

:D
He represents what i would want from a coach. Instead of the publicity of displaying what he wants to do in the second half, like every coach falls for during the half time report, he keeps his mouth shut and goes to his team to strategize to kill it in the 3rd and 4th. If one is as great of a coach as they think they are then they will take pride in the routine they provide for their own team by themselves as a gym. And if the only thing you got out of my explanation was a spygate scenario and you cant answer my ACE question then I don't know what more I should try to explain. If you would give someone a better routine than you would give ACE Warriors, then you win, but you lose at the same time.
I start my first year coaching this fall. I will be around. I will not use someone to do my routines. Ever. You will know who I am. I'm not going anywhere damn it.

Actually, no one likes the Patriots, so to defend them, im soooooooooooo okay as being the Patriot of the boards. I will make a statement and I will prevail.

Keep your :cow: and I hope that it will help any you that use it win "Worlds" next year as in I'm pretty sure 99.9% of you that us it did not win "Worlds" last year.

He represents what i would want from a coach. Instead of the publicity of displaying what he wants to do in the second half, like every coach falls for during the half time report, he keeps his mouth shut and goes to his team to strategize to kill it in the 3rd and 4th. If one is as great of a coach as they think they are then they will take pride in the routine they provide for their own team by themselves as a gym. And if the only thing you got out of my explanation was a spygate scenario and you cant answer my ACE question then I don't know what more I should try to explain. If you would give someone a better routine than you would give ACE Warriors, then you win, but you lose at the same time.
I start my first year coaching this fall. I will be around. I will not use someone to do my routines. Ever. You will know who I am. I'm not going anywhere damn it.

Actually, no one likes the Patriots, so to defend them, im soooooooooooo okay as being the Patriot of the boards. I will make a statement and I will prevail.

Keep your :cow: and I hope that it will help any you that use it win "Worlds" next year as in I'm pretty sure 99.9% of you that us it did not win "Worlds" last year.

I'm not a choreographer so I can't answer it specifically in that way. Since I can't read what is in people's minds and hearts, then I can't know for sure what they are thinking when they choreograph a routine for someone. But if one can't go to work for another and give it his best, then he's stealing and the people I know don't do that.

So we agree that it doesn't work for you. But I don't think it's a bad idea. ATA will be able to take the initial choreo and make whatever changes they need/want. And Cali likely won't be competing against the entire gym, so I don't see it as an awkward situation.

Also, the choreography of the routine doesn't dictate failure or success. It's only a part.

Sorry ... not impressed by this information. Even if Cali gives them killer routines, are they going to stay there all year and clean up, help with stunting and jumps? This is just not worthy of an entire post section. Gyms have big name choreographers come in all the time and help with routines, but they don't make a huge deal over it and post flyers everywhere. :confused:

Back