All-Star Cali Allstars Is Doing All Of Ata Routines 2012-2013 Season!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ATA was in the large coed division this year (9th place) They used to be ATL allstars, who I loved, but merged with another gym if I remember correctly.

ATA is A-towne Allstars, it is a combination between ATL Allstars and CTA (Cheertowne Allstars); they combined their level 5 this season and competed in the Large COED division and got 9th. So there is still a seperate gym for CTA and ATL.

That is very exciting for both programs, but from my experience, its not just about the choreography its about the coaching. You can make a routine fierce and flashy all you want, but if its not executed or coached correctly, then you will just get the same results, just with more sparkle :p

I totally agree, I don't see why this is news worthy at all, people have big name programs and people do choreography all the time. But goodluck to them cleaning the cali style is a whole other art in itself, like xpressjag said, they only create the routine, you have to be able to clean and coach it.

But people would go crazy if WC was doing Stingrays routines.(just throwing names out there) but this seems to be great news for ATA's gym and to kill the moment coming on here saying its not is pretty rude in my book...as others say "use the search bar before coming on threads". yes I agree with the coaching of the routine itself, I just get kinda frustrated when up and coming talent gets treated like the average joe but big names gets praised. Let them have their moment...that's my opinion.

Back