All-Star Cali Elite..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You probably just made about 100 people pass out from posting that. Myself included. SO SICK.
i know!!!! i was so excited to be the first one to leak it when i found it lol its not my youtube account dont ask how i found it because i still dont even remember

THEIR BACK!!! I can't wait to see a better view of the routine!! But what I can see is they are coming out with their guns blazing!!!! WORK Lady Bullets!!!!

They. Are. Amazing. Can't wait to see a higher quality video where there's a better view and where you can hear the music but they are amazingggggg!

OK so last year I was such the Cali Elite fan and I just knew worlds should've been theres! But, I have to honestly say I am completely underwhelmed with this performance. Maybe its because the video quality is crap, they were super hyped before hand, and they dropped some stunts. It was just ok. I guess since Orange absolutely MURDERED it this weekend, I was looking for more from Cali at this point. Im sure my opinion will change once we get better video from the competition this weekend.

OK so last year I was such the Cali Elite fan and I just knew worlds should've been theres! But, I have to honestly say I am completely underwhelmed with this performance. Maybe its because the video quality is crap, they were super hyped before hand, and they dropped some stunts. It was just ok. I guess since Orange absolutely MURDERED it this weekend, I was looking for more from Cali at this point. Im sure my opinion will change once we get better video from the competition this weekend.

Condidering that this routine is completely watered down and that they have had way more injuries this year then last year explains alot. As you can tell watching the tumbling, It WILL/IS going to be great. At showcase they hit their stunts BUT since showcase if I'm correct they have added and moved people around. Don't loose hope in these girls ! Oranges first performance wasn't allllllll that but now look at them. But Vegas is this weekend and they will blow us all away. I have faith in them !! They just need to get their mojo back :)

And the quality of this video isn't good. But I'm pleased !!

There's a lot of potential here, I think...I'd like to see a better angle though! Hard to judge from a far corner view. I'm sure I'll love it when it's from the front (and when it's a tad cleaner).

Back