All-Star Cali Elite..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They were WAY too hyped up....but they were good.

I absolutely agree...some people talked them up so much but I'm looking at GBE lime and Stingray Orange and I'm seeing things to talk about! Nonetheless good luck and I'm sure their next performance will be way better but for now, just not so impressed...

I agree...all this hype for that! I would have preferred to wait for Vegas. Clearly it'll be a lot better...but IMO rays & gbe or ssx aren't doing much for me. hopefully I'll see something insane in this division.

i was a bit disappointed when i saw it last night as well... i was expecting like a buttload of doubles and a creative stunt... but seems like a cookie cutter routine with more standing fulls...

people always like to hype up something just by the name. ppl need to start looking at it as a comparitive view, rather than "omg their name is ___, OMG THEY WERE AMAZING!" plz ppl....

I'm not sure what everyone was expecting....it was their first public showing and no small senior team was particularly incredible on their first showing this year. Give them time, don't underestimate them;)
exactly, its funny how some people were saying "dont doubt CEA yet, its early in the season, this is not their world's routine", then they come to this thread and pretty much rip the routine apart. hypocrisy at its best!

No small senior team has wowed me yet, at all.
Panthers, Cali, and CF did it last year.
Rays, clean, decent difficulty, but I really only watch for Angel Rice.
SSX, decent, but I can't sit through their stunt with them all completely off time, it makes me want to pry my eyes out.
GBE, I really don't understand the hype about them... Some of the sloppiest tumbling and stunt work I've ever seen. It hits, but it's sloppy.

That being said, I know when this routine reaches it's max potential (which I believe the other 3 "big" teams in this division already have), it will destroy everyone. It has a lot of potential, it just hasn't been reached yet.
If any other team went out there and did this, it would be because it was "early", give them time people.

The talent is obviously there, they just need time. Also the tumbling was watered down, there are 3 girls out with injuries right now, and they had a last minute replacement a few days before this comp. That routine is already above and beyond what most teams are doing just wait till they add their cali flair and hit. I am sure no one will be disappointed :)

No small senior team has wowed me yet, at all.
Panthers, Cali, and CF did it last year.
Rays, clean, decent difficulty, but I really only watch for Angel Rice.
SSX, decent, but I can't sit through their stunt with them all completely off time, it makes me want to pry my eyes out.
GBE, I really don't understand the hype about them... Some of the sloppiest tumbling and stunt work I've ever seen. It hits, but it's sloppy.

That being said, I know when this routine reaches it's max potential (which I believe the other 3 "big" teams in this division already have), it will destroy everyone. It has a lot of potential, it just hasn't been reached yet.
If any other team went out there and did this, it would be because it was "early", give them time people.
i agree 100% percent with you, im more intrested in large coed and large all girl to be honest

I have to say, no one is leaving the starting gate with a bang. Everyone seems to be hiding something, waiting, working on things at practice and no one knows. It's obvious because you can look at these routines and tell that all of the teams can do so much better. I want things to be turned up a notch. Cleaner routines, some need to get out of that "safe" zone in their stunts, work your dances out, and hit that pyramid like your life depends on it.

I have to say, no one is leaving the starting gate with a bang. Everyone seems to be hiding something, waiting, working on things at practice and no one knows. It's obvious because you can look at these routines and tell that all of the teams can do so much better. I want things to be turned up a notch. Cleaner routines, some need to get out of that "safe" zone in their stunts, work your dances out, and hit that pyramid like your life depends on it.
I think people are saying that because last year they WOWWWWWED everyone from their first competition if you remember
Nonetheless they still look great.

Back