All-Star Cali Jr All Girl 5- Team Name Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom and Boo21 but they are the lady BB's who will grow into lady bullets. I think its perfect. From small to big guns.

Oh I understood what it meant. I know what a BB is. I just was referring to the fact that I have NEVER met a junior aged kid who likes to be called "little" or told that one day they will "grow up to be..." That's why I think it'd be a perfect name for a Tiny or Mini team. But junior aged kids do NOT like to be told they are still little kids. My daughter is only 10 and she already visibly cringes when anyone says anything that might imply she is still a "little kid".

But ESPECIALLY when their counterpart team is called "Mafia"...sorry, BB's just doesn't have the same bad a%$ ring to it as Mafia.

Oh well. It's chosen now, so I guess it is what it is.

Oh I understood what it meant. I know what a BB is. I just was referring to the fact that I have NEVER met a junior aged kid who likes to be called "little" or told that one day they will "grow up to be..." That's why I think it'd be a perfect name for a Tiny or Mini team. But junior aged kids do NOT like to be told they are still little kids. My daughter is only 10 and she already visibly cringes when anyone says anything that might imply she is still a "little kid".

But ESPECIALLY when their counterpart team is called "Mafia"...sorry, BB's just doesn't have the same bad a%$ ring to it as Mafia.

Oh well. It's chosen now, so I guess it is what it is.
I agree completely. There were sooo many options in this thread that I absolutely loved it was really disappointing.

Younger teams do it all the time! Its not up to the kids what name they have. "When I grow up I want to be a shooting star"! V/O from twinkles I believe.. Think people still love that V/O.

Latest posts

Back