All-Star California All Stars Blackout

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey, I am an extremely talented Cali athlete and missed the last social message , we are forming a new team called Blackout, okay, I hope this team already have a paid bid...Sheesh, when do practice start!

PS: 1st thought when I read the thread title

Hey, I am an extremely talented Cali athlete and missed the last social message , we are forming a new team called Blackout, okay, I hope this team already have a paid bid...Sheesh, when do practice start!

PS: 1st thought when I read the thread title
After that, I thought there had been an actual blackout at one of the Cali locations. Lol.

smoed talking about how they shouldve won? lmao. pls do link or posts pics to back up that exaggeration. brandon dominated... fair and square. no one thought otherwise.
Trust me I'm with you, Brandons going to rock this year!

Before Dallas last year the kids were told the same thing. They weren't even allowed to take pictures or sign autographs at NCA. However one level 5 athlete did do autograph signing at NCA. That didn't go well with the program directors.

Please don't hate on me but while this may be a good idea this shouldn't be necessary in order to stop drama being made or athletes retaliating to social media. If there was a stricter social media policy at the start things might not have had to come to this.

While this post is about Cali it is also pointing out that all gyms need a social media policy which is enforced

Or enforce them if you DO have one. We are dealing w an issue in the gym like this and it continues to be a "slap on the hand".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali has a social media policy. The parents do as well. At camp the athletes and STAFF go over their social media policy. Obviously certain staff isn't following this policy.

smoed talking about how they shouldve won? lmao. pls do link or posts pics to back up that exaggeration. brandon dominated... fair and square. no one thought otherwise.
I saw some posts thinking otherwise. saw some smoed athletes actually making fun of brandon and their routine.

many aren't following this so it's dumb. if you're gonna propose this, ENFORCE IT

Back