All-Star California All Stars Showcase 10/13/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so you go to another clubs showcase, are asked not to film, you still film and post on the boards. wow so uncool

I don't see nothing bad with it. Like come on...I know many of us would go to the another gym showcase and film them. Everyone want to see their competitions. At least I know I'd do that.

This showcase was broadcasted live. Obviously if Cali didn't want the public to see their showcase, they wouldn't have a live broadcast or have a public showcase. They do ask all who attend not to record. This is not an uncommon or unreasonable request. Out of respect for the gym, I think people should refrain from recording. Anyway, I can't wait for the comp season to begin so I can see 1st hand all the amazing teams.

What is even more annoying is that there are people out there that could blow some of these companies out of the water. My dh helped design and installed the sound system at the new CA gym, and he produces livestream events. He has approached competition companies about doing their sound and livestreaming but they would rather deal with CL even though the customer service is horrible. A fellow cheer mom on this board tried to sign up 3 times on the site but was never abole to log in, but they charged her credit card and have yet to respond to her emails.
As long as people hand over money you will continue to get the same service.
And for my moment of shameless self promotion, if you are a gym that has seen (or heard) CA's setup and want one of your own...McCort Entertainment (he's Bluecat approved!)
If he's CA approved then why didn't he host the event that was held at CA instead of CL? Just curious.

By event I was referring to the XT&T not the showcase, sorry for the confusion.

I think that's more a out who puts on and sponsors the XTT thing. I think it's a joint venture between CheerLive an them and CA just happens to be the location. That's my impression, but not completely sure.

I think that's more a out who puts on and sponsors the XTT thing. I think it's a joint venture between CheerLive an them and CA just happens to be the location. That's my impression, but not completely sure.
Well the XT&T guy works for CA so is assume there was at least some communication between he and BlueCat. I'm not bashing, I'm just curious. Heck there are plenty of gyms/comps out there so there's plenty of opportunity, I hope for nothing but the best!

Well the XT&T guy works for CA so is assume there was at least some communication between he and BlueCat. I'm not bashing, I'm just curious. Heck there are plenty of gyms/comps out there so there's plenty of opportunity, I hope for nothing but the best!

I think like everything else the cream will rise to the top, and if someone offers better services/product they will switch.

I liked both Elite and Coed's routines. I think they looked good for October. They'll probably change a lot throughout the season anyways. I can't wait to see them full out and to their music. I also can't wait to hear their music.

Back