All-Star California All Stars Showcase 10/13/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think Haley is point. The girl that's point was on elite last year...not sure what her name is.
I made the mistake of saying Haley is point that's my bad but it is Sarah!! And also last years point was Caitlyn and she went away for college

If he's CA approved then why didn't he host the event that was held at CA instead of CL? Just curious.

That has more to do with CL being more established in this sport then dh's, and also Adam cheered for CA...so I am not surprised. Also our focus is more on helping gyms use equipment they have and redesigning how they use it to put out more clear sound. CL has quite an impressive setup for his livestreaming and is "more known" (for a lack of a better way to word it?). Example...if my 40 something hippie dh came to you and said he could livestream your showcase but is only a cheer dad, would you go with him or the ex-all star who has his finger on the pulse of the industry? I personally think CL is an amazing idea and has proved to be popular, I just wish he would put as much effort into his customer service as he does his producing.
But I wouldn't trust CL to climb into the rafters and suspend an amp so the coaches can't get to it.

The event at Cheer Athletics was not technically a "CA" event. They picked their own person to stream the event. Adam was a CA Wildcat for a season several years ago. CheermommaRn's husband helped us set up our sound equipment a few months ago and we have been very satisfied with that. We have never streamed anything live, so we do not have any recommendations for that.

Now, back to California All Stars and their showoff . . .

Back