All-Star California All Stars Showcase 10/13/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm that's actually a good question ha I just assumed it was her cause of her needle and I saw on another thread that lady bullets got a new fierce little point flyer but ill ask Dom
Yes they did get a really flexible flyer a month or so ago. I cant find her in the arabesque in the beginning or the elite on the video, since it is not that great of quality. Im sure she is not center.

I agree. However, I won't pay because Cheerlive has proven to be a nightmare to cancel, not because I don't think those teams are worth it (because they are). Give me a more reliable company to provide video services and I'll be alllll over it. I'm sick of cheer businesses that are a hot mess of poor customer service.

Agreed.. I can't how many cheer friends I have trying to sell their music, bows, camp company, choreography, camps, or service and fall VERY short of doing a good job. If your going to compare yourself to a top reputable company, then you better deliver.

Agreed.. I can't how many cheer friends I have trying to sell their music, bows, camp company, choreography, camps, or service and fall VERY short of doing a good job. If your going to compare yourself to a top reputable company, then you better deliver.

What is even more annoying is that there are people out there that could blow some of these companies out of the water. My dh helped design and installed the sound system at the new CA gym, and he produces livestream events. He has approached competition companies about doing their sound and livestreaming but they would rather deal with CL even though the customer service is horrible. A fellow cheer mom on this board tried to sign up 3 times on the site but was never abole to log in, but they charged her credit card and have yet to respond to her emails.
As long as people hand over money you will continue to get the same service.
And for my moment of shameless self promotion, if you are a gym that has seen (or heard) CA's setup and want one of your own...McCort Entertainment (he's Bluecat approved!)

Back