All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sooooooo just reading through this thread. I'm looking and seeing names thrown that came to Cali from other programs. I think there's been a total of like 10 names and I am sure there are more. However look at the number of level 5 teams Cali has

Elite: 20
Smoed: 20
Coed: 36
Black Ops: 30
Aces: 30
Mafia: 20

I don't know if there are more but those teams alone is 156 athletes. I hate that we're using a handful of names to say Cali steals kids.

Also some post in this thread irk me because it seems all we are focusing on is level 5. What about the countess other teams full of athletes that are also a majority of Cali native kids. Sorry I just feel like people on here are beating a dead horse. If Cali comes to your area and you loose 10 kids to them, that isn't their fault.

Bottom line business or not business related you cannot blame a program for putting out a more desirable product. I have had my issues with ethics behind some expansions but at the end of the day the same goes with those. It is not the fault of the expanding program.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Soap box alert:

This whole idea of loyalty to a business gripes me. Maybe that makes me a cast iron b____ or too cut throat or something but my loyalty to my kids comes first. I will never (and I mean never) put aside what is in the best interest of my kid because we've worn a specific uniform for several seasons. I don't "owe" the program we're with any more than what the invoice states...and if that's paid, I don't owe them anything.

We choose the program based on the needs of our kids. I'm loyal to them and them only. I'm not dramatic, I'm not raising any fuss, I'm not making any big entries or exits, but if the program were with fails to provide what my kids need, we will finish what we owe them (in terms of money and season commitments) and well find a place that is more aligned with their needs.... Period. That will continue until they age out or they decide they are done cheering.

There was a lot of "you should be loyal to where you started!!!" When we left our initial program for our current one. I said the same thing then... I'm loyal to my kids...and the business I'm paying to train them will never be more important to me than my kids are. They come first. And for the people that claimed were "taking the skills they were taught here and letting someone else have them!" That gripes me too.

My kids paid for every one of those skills with blood, sweat and tears and I paid for them in cold hard cash. They're my kids skills, not the property of where they learned them. They stay with us. And we'll stay with our program; right up until they stop meeting our needs.

/endrant.

Well said. The only other thing I would add is that not many business would be as loyal to you as they expect you to be!

looks like 47 reasons why other gyms were not doing their jobs! Thanks for pointing out why Cali must be doing theirs right!
I mean of course. No gym in California can do their jobs. Cheerforce, PCM, Fierce, OC, Power - every single one inadequate and have no idea of coaching or teaching kids. Cali are the only gym who are adequate of our attention and respect. :rolleyes:

I mean of course. No gym in California can do their jobs. Cheerforce, PCM, Fierce, OC, Power - every single one inadequate and have no idea of coaching or teaching kids. Cali are the only gym who are adequate of our attention and respect. :rolleyes:
If they are not worthy of your attention then what is the big fuss about? Why is this thread still going worrying about what Cali is doing, and who left where and why? It's ok for people to leave and go to the other gyms but if you go to Cali it's a problem? I think everyone needs to put on their big girl panties and get over it. Andrew I know I quoted your post but this is directed to everyone that has these issues.

I don't think anyone is mad that kids quit their gyms and go to Cali, the thread is about them expanding and always expanding near other gyms, gyms that have found a way to grow the sport in unchartered areas.

This discussion would happen no matter who was opening in someone's a back yard. Kids leave gyms all the time and remain friends no one hates someone just for going to Cali.

Our state needs to grow the number of kids coming to cheer, we will always need those gyms, unless our goal is to be one or two gyms who never see each other at comps. This effects EP's as well, we've had many leave our state or have very small attendance as gyms merge/close

Back