All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a quick check of history will show you that from the beginning when as North County bullets they took from Champion and became California Allstars .... From that time till now every new venture has elements of the same pattern. Hire coaches with connections to other programs with the hopes of bringing kids in without a lot of effort.
Its been stated for a long time on this board(and it's mostly TRUE) if you keep your customers happy they will stay....I say mostly true because in reality recruiting works and takes kids away even when the gym is doing a good job.
Will gyms close down because of this...NO...the Cali name doesn't have that kind of power...but kids will move around for sure.
We've all gotten used to it by now...it's the Cali way :)

Nobody said it wasn't happening. What many took offense at is you running around saying it's official when the owners had NOT officially made the announcement. It ain't official until it comes from the horses mouth, so to speak. This holds true in ALL gym announcements. So until you own or coach at Cali, your saying it is so does not make it official.

I think it's when they started hiring, it got it out around here and it made it "unofficialy" official. If that makes sense.

Uhmmmm HELLO?! What happened to the Arizona gym takeover ?? Thats the only thing thats been confirmed and i wanna know :( i was thinking maybe CheerForce is taking over a gym but i know that those gyms are not AZ Power or DSE bc i spoke to a gym owner who is communicating with these two gyms. So it could be some No-Name gym in AZ. and CheerForce has been in AZ before soooo (DetectiveMode)
Cheerforce has never been to AZ and I haven't heard about any expansions so far.

Haha! Whose reality? Because based on what I can see there are two. 1. Hooray for gym A they opened a new location aren't they fantastic for growing and 2. Boo for gym B they opened a new location their bad and evil and trying to steal our athletes.
If only you knew

Back