All-Star California Allstars Is Buying Az Power

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

why would they fly out athletes, thats even if the athletes even want to, when there are already plenty in socal to create a formidable LB team? if anything, i thought the new location would be to establish a team(s) in a division(s) in that they don't compete in, such as large all girl.

There's really not as many as everyone thinks, if you look at LB they've had quite a bit of roster changes this year, some due to injury some due to other reasons (meaning I don't know why)

why would they fly out athletes, thats even if the athletes even want to, when there are already plenty in socal to create a formidable LB team? if anything, i thought the new location would be to establish a team(s) in a division(s) in that they don't compete in, such as large all girl.
idk im not in the california all stars gym. i just said its a rumor.. i didnt say it was a for sure thing.

It will be interesting to see how their worlds team(if they have one) will place at worlds now that the will have the cali name on their uniform. It turned out well for Nevada Elite because their first year of being Cali Aces they got 2nd at worlds. Not trying to take away from the athletes or their talent but sometimes having a certain name on your uniform helps. ;)

P.S.- this is my personal opinion and I don't care if people don't agree with me.

Back