All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, you go ahead and think what you want and I'll go ahead and think what I want. You mean to tell me that every team that has won worlds during finals deserved it? To me that's just as weak and pretty damn convenient. And honestly, I don't care if Devin is on Smoed or not, they are going to do well regardless. It's just ironic how everything had gone down.
I'm not following your implications?

bring it....and fyi...i was really fooled by you being nicer....eh...you live you learn;)
I'm very nice. Don't even come at me like that. You are seriously a deluded woman if you think I'm mean because I won't bow down and agree with you. It's okay to disagree. I'll "bring it" if you really want me to. I'm not afraid of passive aggressive people.

I'm very nice. Don't even come at me like that. You are seriously a deluded woman if you think I'm mean because I won't bow down and agree with you. It's okay to disagree. I'll "bring it" if you really want me to. I'm not afraid of passive aggressive people.
I don’t expect you to agree with me but I would love some clarity and things to make sense though..:) you obviously have some pent up anger you managed to subdue during our many PM’s....thats fine...guess you need to hate who you are going against...right?

I don’t expect you to agree with me but I would love some clarity and things to make sense though..:) you obviously have some pent up anger you managed to subdue during our many PM’s....thats fine...guess you need to hate who you are going against...right?
I don't hate you at all! I just find this recent outburst very passive aggressive in many ways. I competing against Smoed...and Mysterious. I don't hate any team is early. Well, maybe one. And they are from the East Coast..

I wasn’t even agressive to you...but saying one team deserved success cuz of a tragedy well...ok...I politely disagree Andrew...how’s that ...guess you are the only one allowed to speak with “authority”...and for the record...Power was better than American...but American had a better weekend....I seem to think your negativity towards me began with the devin allen rumor...no? Again...Smoed roster not set...so predictions at this point are speculation at best

I wasn’t even agressive to you...but saying one team deserved success cuz of a tragedy well...ok...I politely disagree Andrew...how’s that ...guess you are the only one allowed to speak with “authority”...and for the record...Power was better than American...but American had a better weekend....I seem to think your negativity towards me began with the devin allen rumor...no? Again...Smoed roster not set...so predictions at this point are speculation at best
He never said this . What was said was they had a rough season which is true and he hopes they have a better one this season. Which I agree.

"I'm saying that Power had a rougher season than most this past year. It would be nice to see them have a winning season."
Not sure how we can get different meanings on this! But hey each to their own.
i mean’t we disagreed on you defending andrew not power.

Back