All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn’t even agressive to you...but saying one team deserved success cuz of a tragedy well...ok...I politely disagree Andrew...how’s that ...guess you are the only one allowed to speak with “authority”...and for the record...Power was better than American...but American had a better weekend....I seem to think your negativity towards me began with the devin allen rumor...no? Again...Smoed roster not set...so predictions at this point are speculation at best
There's no negativity towards you outside of this thread. Devin is irrelevant in this equation.

There's no negativity towards you outside of this thread. Devin is irrelevant in this equation.
you brought up devin in your irony comment....if you back out any faster andrew...you gonna trip;) man up..admit you are grinding your ax...cuz we know you have one to grind...right?

you brought up devin in your irony comment....if you back out any faster andrew...you gonna trip;) man up..admit you are grinding your ax...cuz we know you have one to grind...right?
No one is backing out at all my dear. devin is irrelevant to my feelings TOWARDS you. You clearly have a problem with reading and interpreting things because I have to explain every single comment to you. I hope Power have a great season - in my opinion, they deserve to a lot more than others. It's ironic that they went Smoed after Devin left. Need anything else spoon-fed to you? ;)

No one is backing out at all my dear. devin is irrelevant to my feelings TOWARDS you. You clearly have a problem with reading and interpreting things because I have to explain every single comment to you. I hope Power have a great season - in my opinion, they deserve to a lot more than others. It's ironic that they went Smoed after Devin left. Need anything else spoon-fed to you? ;)
hahahaha...at least you understand you

AndrewSky Is it true that Devin was going to go to PCM to be on Mysterious, but then dissed them when he got the opportunity to go to SMOED?

Back