All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We won't know exactly till Saturday at our Level 5 call backs what we will have as far as world's or level 5 teams in general. We have AMAZING talent this year, better than any year we have had. Finally our kids who have begun their cheer career with us having zero skills are all now coming up to the high levels. This is what happens when you "breed" your own kids. I love it and cannot wait till this year.

Correct. I know some of the new Level 5s but, I'm sure after tonight (final tryout), more info will come out about what divisions publicly.
As do I however, I was making a general statement so not to make it seem like I was saying PCM wasn't good enough to have seven worlds teams and Cali wasn't good enough to have 10. I know junior and restricted teams are being counted, I was just making that clear.

As do I however, I was making a general statement so not to make it seem like I was saying PCM wasn't good enough to have seven worlds teams and Cali wasn't good enough to have 10. I know junior and restricted teams are being counted, I was just making that clear.

I didn't name California or PCM in my post. But thanks for your insight - it's good that we have someone as well informed as you on these matters. :)

I didn't name California or PCM in my post. But thanks for your insight - it's good that we have someone as well informed as you on these matters. :)
You didnt mention them but I did and you quoted me and responded with the above.

Have they decided what level 5 team will be from Livermore yet?

I've heard through the grapevine it will be medium coed. I'm sure with the 2 Power coaches at that location as well will draw some of that level 5 talent to Livermore. I'm sure they will announce it this weekend though.

Does anyone know about OC & Fierce (Force) worlds teams and what divisions they are in for this year? Their tryouts were last weekend.

If they have black ops this is going to interesting cause camerons going to be on coed and I think Julian aged out and the red head kid with the glasses who was on smoed 2011 idk about him and also Kayla who knows where she'll be IF she didn't already aged out!! Hmmm

If they have black ops this is going to interesting cause camerons going to be on coed and I think Julian aged out and the red head kid with the glasses who was on smoed 2011 idk about him and also Kayla who knows where she'll be IF she didn't already aged out!! Hmmm
Tanner, the red head, is no longer with the program. Plus he ages out this year.

Back