All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard FORCE has a medium coed, theyve been announced not sure why the need to be so hush, hush about it.

It's definetley a medium coed right now but maybe they are just working out and making sure its the right division for them... I don't think they're trying to hide anything... some programs don't announce their divisions until middle of the summer or end of summer

I will die if sparkle is back. But does that mean no inspire?

I can't imagine where they got the talent to field an international all girl without taking the girls from inspire so I guess we'll see... I have cofirmation that their is an international all girl from Cali but nothing about inspire or elite yet.

Ive never known either of these gyms to not announce until middle of summer, but then this is a new venture for them so you could be right I didnt think about that.

I can't imagine where they got the talent to field an international all girl without taking the girls from inspire so I guess we'll see... I have cofirmation that their is an international all girl from Cali but nothing about inspire or elite yet.

There will be an elite. I know someone that made the team

PCM still has KARMA BELIEVE FANTASY AND MYSTERIOUS so . . . . fantasy is the only one with a level and size (small sr. 5) and phenomenon im guessing since its restricted. is going to be a 5.. .

Back