All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im not sure about that, we still have 3 spots to fill... then again my cp has the attention span of a fly so she probaby wouldn't know either.
Maybe it's my secret hope overriding what I heard. However I know I heard that through the rumor mill. Do you mean 3 spots to fill to make it large? ;)

Cheerforce San Diego practices in levels for 5 weeks before we make team splits. We have scenarios for 11 teams or 9 teams out of our San Diego location (only). I cannot speak for the other 4 locations. When we split the teams I will post those divisions :D Good luck to everyone...just know there is ALWAYS going to be a CHEERFORCE ∞ NFINITY ∞
This makes me the happiest person ever.

And just to add the the above website, endorsements from the likes of AceDad (Bill Presson), MsTealy (Missy Pizzino)....among others. Definitely check it out, website isn't done yet, but program starts May 23rd : )
comment away, just trying to bring some ethics back into the industry. It's a baby program that will be growing. Let's all be supportive, we're all here for the same reasons. Just trying to live the dream that every cheerleader has, to start their own program! Thanks for the support and check it out, once again the facebook page has more information, just thought I'd add to the list of Cali gyms! Thank you all so much!
-California Passion Athletics

And just to add the the above website, endorsements from the likes of AceDad (Bill Presson), MsTealy (Missy Pizzino)....among others. Definitely check it out, website isn't done yet, but program starts May 23rd : )
comment away, just trying to bring some ethics back into the industry. It's a baby program that will be growing. Let's all be supportive, we're all here for the same reasons. Just trying to live the dream that every cheerleader has, to start their own program! Thanks for the support and check it out, once again the facebook page has more information, just thought I'd add to the list of Cali gyms! Thank you all so much!
-California Passion Athletics

Are you the same program that Shawn Miller was working with last year or was a part of ? I remember passion athletics in that area and the colors were purple. Did you compete last year?

Are you the same program that Shawn Miller was working with last year or was a part of ? I remember passion athletics in that area and the colors were purple. Did you compete last year?
No, different program. Just happens to have a similar names a few similar colors. His program lasted about 2 months and then left without communication. I just want to make it clear that this program has nothing to do with Shawn Miller. Thank you for the question!
Thank you,
California Passion Athletics

Energie Allstars level 5 is practicing out of Fierce Allstars, which is combinining Level 5s with OC, is Energie a part of Force?

Back