All-Star Cancel Cheersport?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A bunch of the New England teams/athletes have had their flights cancelled. I saw that Jason from Pro Athletics is driving out through Ohio rather than straight down 95 to try and avoid the storm (a 22 hour drive). Crazy, all the gym owners are joking about crossing over athletes to other gyms to help out or creating a "New England All Stars" with the kids that do make it down. I think at least one gym has decided not to go.

I just don't think Cheersport can cancel. They certainly can't reschedule - wayyyy too many plans an arrangements have been made.

10750_10202476875816836_1668335363_n.jpg
The New England allstars! I love it!! This route would kill me to look at but I think I'd rent some kindof 15 passenger van and pile in with some friends to make it not so terrible.....and fly home. I could live with that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have to agree. I didn't read any of the last page-ish as drama, just curiosity or legit questions since they've posted that they are a coach. Seemed a natural question to ask so I am confused as to why the bold, all caps, and excessive punctuation was necessary.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I AM TOO!!!!!!!................:):rolleyes: and besides, I answered the question....... Cheers and moving on........

nobody from my gym has reported cancelled/delayed flights, so crossing my fingers nothing will happen. knock on wood!

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

i would think it would be more southern and western teams pulling. most northeasterns know how to deal with snow! still a shame MT had to pull, but it would be more tragic if one of their athletes were injured. better safe than sorry.

A bunch of the New England teams/athletes have had their flights cancelled. I saw that Jason from Pro Athletics is driving out through Ohio rather than straight down 95 to try and avoid the storm (a 22 hour drive). Crazy, all the gym owners are joking about crossing over athletes to other gyms to help out or creating a "New England All Stars" with the kids that do make it down. I think at least one gym has decided not to go.

I just don't think Cheersport can cancel. They certainly can't reschedule - wayyyy too many plans an arrangements have been made.

10750_10202476875816836_1668335363_n.jpg

I feel like it'd be easier and shorter just to rent a boat and go down the coast. Bundle up and take a sea-doo :p I kid.

But, I did Oneonta, NY (near Albany) to Columbus on that same route in a snow storm with my friends and that was treacherous. You get near the border of PA and NY and tractor trailers will attempt to pass you going 65mph on a one lane road while everyone else is going 30 with zero visibility. It is terrifying. I get they have to make their schedules, but they put everyone else's lives in absolute danger. They just disregard everyone else's safety.

I seriously hope he makes it to Atlanta safely.

We live about 15 miles south of the Atlanta airport and all the ice is melting off the trees right now! And we would be happy to compete against the New England All-Stars. I sincerely hope that every athlete that gets here will have a team to compete with!

We live about 15 miles south of the Atlanta airport and all the ice is melting off the trees right now! And we would be happy to compete against the New England All-Stars. I sincerely hope that every athlete that gets here will have a team to compete with!
yes!!! fingers crossed that the good weather returns by tomorrow.

I flew into Atlanta from Chicago this morning with no problem on Delta so there's hope. I took the train into midtown and caught a cab home into Buckhead from there. The highways are better than the side roads but definitely more passable compared to the mess two weeks ago. Safe travels. Take your time.

Back