All-Star Caught Red-handed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do it to the teams who i hear there music during practice. i know when they clap and everything, just by listening to them blasting there music and i do it when there name is brought up or when there competing.

Haha... these responses make me happy! My dream is to one day get "caught" by a fellow cheer-obsessed person--> who can identify the exact routine I'm doing at the time. I would literally die of laughter and happiness.

In school I always sing cheer music and voice overs to myself and people hear me and dont even understand.

This morning I was running late and I stopped to mark a stunt. I thought my door was closed but then my sister was like "don't you have to leave in 2 minutes?".

I used to get made fun of SO much for cheering at school and like blasting cheer music and stuff, but its like normal to my freinds now ahah they just expect it! ahah!

5th grade I got up out of my seat during class and busted out marking a routine till my teacher saw me and yelled at me. that's how she remembers me. totally embarrassing :)

Back