All-Star Cea Jamfest Videos.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Junior Elite looked good today. SE was better by a bit in my opinion. Down to 38 now I think. I thought the teams from Prodigy and Odyssey looked good as did Ben and Sarah's Salem teams. Co-ed and SE had prolonged practices and I even got to put in some stitches. Again, I will say that all these teams are works in progress. Either they are not good enough to hit yet, or the routines are a bit too hard right now, or a little of both. SE is doing exhibitions, not competing. We have done a showcase and two exhibitions after tomorrow. I do believe she is trying to get them over the "I am too afraid to make a mistake" stage that looks tenative and honestly a bit stale to the "I'm confident and have a bit of swagger stage" that requires confidence and a number of times hitting. We have a ways to go, but we have time. Routines and rosters will evolve.

Junior Elite looked good today. SE was better by a bit in my opinion. Down to 38 now I think. I thought the teams from Prodigy and Odyssey looked good as did Ben and Sarah's Salem teams. Co-ed and SE had prolonged practices and I even got to put in some stitches. Again, I will say that all these teams are works in progress. Either they are not good enough to hit yet, or the routines are a bit too hard right now, or a little of both. SE is doing exhibitions, not competing. We have done a showcase and two exhibitions after tomorrow. I do believe she is trying to get them over the "I am too afraid to make a mistake" stage that looks tenative and honestly a bit stale to the "I'm confident and have a bit of swagger stage" that requires confidence and a number of times hitting. We have a ways to go, but we have time. Routines and rosters will evolve.
Haha ok! thank you! wishing the girls luck for tomorrow!

Back