All-Star Cea Jamfest Videos.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

13yqhkh.jpg
Loooovr love love the curls!!

Junior Elite looked good today. SE was better by a bit in my opinion. Down to 38 now I think. I thought the teams from Prodigy and Odyssey looked good as did Ben and Sarah's Salem teams. Co-ed and SE had prolonged practices and I even got to put in some stitches. Again, I will say that all these teams are works in progress. Either they are not good enough to hit yet, or the routines are a bit too hard right now, or a little of both. SE is doing exhibitions, not competing. We have done a showcase and two exhibitions after tomorrow. I do believe she is trying to get them over the "I am too afraid to make a mistake" stage that looks tenative and honestly a bit stale to the "I'm confident and have a bit of swagger stage" that requires confidence and a number of times hitting. We have a ways to go, but we have time. Routines and rosters will evolve.

The fact that Nelson just said "SWAGGER" makes my life.

They did look better than the showcase. Still hate that dance, but whatever.
Surprised they threw the same stunt (basically) after Courtney's little rant after their 2nd performance at the showcase.
I was curious to see what they did about the running tuck stunt, but it was so bright i couldn't see anything when it came to that part of the routine. hopefully a better video will be posted soon to see if the "correct" way was executed.

It wasn't that clear of a video (too bright) so I couldn't tell but did they change the very beginning of the first stunt? It looked like they went into it facing the crowd instead of with the back facing like at the showcase. It also looked like the entry to the second stunt was the same but like I said the video was hard to see.

They looked better then they did at the showcase and I can't wait to see how they progress over the season.

It wasn't that clear of a video (too bright) so I couldn't tell but did they change the very beginning of the first stunt? It looked like they went into it facing the crowd instead of with the back facing like at the showcase. It also looked like the entry to the second stunt was the same but like I said the video was hard to see.

They looked better then they did at the showcase and I can't wait to see how they progress over the season.

they didn't 180 switch up into the first stunt, nor did they 180 turn into the stretch in the 2nd.

That dance is so out of charachter. Hahaha. I didn't see the showcase, so I can't really compare. But from what I could see it seems like a really nice pyramid! That was my favorite.

Back