All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So the first 2 times I listened to this, I hated it. But I have listened to it about 10 or so more times it it's ok. I'm realllyyyy wondering wut happens at the end of their stunt where there is that kinda pause! But I bet the words and songs mean more to the girls than to us?! I hope their routine is AAMMMAAZZZIINNNGGG!!!!!

So the first 2 times I listened to this, I hated it. But I have listened to it about 10 or so more times it it's ok. I'm realllyyyy wondering wut happens at the end of their stunt where there is that kinda pause! But I bet the words and songs mean more to the girls than to us?! I hope their routine is AAMMMAAZZZIINNNGGG!!!!!
random question - do you cheer for CEA?

Well now that this thread has migrated to talking about both mixes...

I. LOVE. BOTH. :D

I am definitely a stars fan, but always love SE's music. Even last year. Stars is them. That is there style and it probably won't change anytime soon....so deal! ;)

And duh of course Cea isn't actually going to dance to nothing hahaha....either v/o's or a song will go in there!

Also, does anyone else think both teams are opening with double toe fulls?? In SE's it sounds like during the we want (hit) you (hit) back (full). And with stars it sounds like during the shooting stars land part... anyone else agree?!?!

I am definitely a stars fan, but always love SE's music. Even last year. Stars is them. That is there style and it probably won't change anytime soon....so deal! ;)

And duh of course Cea isn't actually going to dance to nothing hahaha....either v/o's or a song will go in there!

Also, does anyone else think both teams are opening with double toe fulls?? In SE's it sounds like during the we want (hit) you (hit) back (full). And with stars it sounds like during the shooting stars land part... anyone else agree?!?!

I'm not sure if they would do that considering the majority of the team probably can't do two toe touches to full... and if the majority of the team is only doing hit hit tuck, that's not very impressive for the jump sequence.

I find it very funny that my kids who actually cheer at CEA got SE's music from a friend at another gym. And they love it. Guess I'm off to listen to it too!

i have a friend on the team and she said stars are doing herke-toe fulls! and they apparently have alot of them...

I find it very funny that my kids who actually cheer at CEA got SE's music from a friend at another gym. And they love it. Guess I'm off to listen to it too!
hahah thats crucial! shows how us cheerleaders are with out music!

yaaay! so i can FINALLY speak my mind. i just wanted to say, that I LOVE this mix! Everyone kept complaining about how similar they were from 09-10 to 10-11. Now their trying something different, and everyone is saying they don't like it. They are gonna be better than ever! Dont give up on them! Dont do it! SENIOR ELITE, LETS GO! <3

yaaay! so i can FINALLY speak my mind. i just wanted to say, that I LOVE this mix! Everyone kept complaining about how similar they were from 09-10 to 10-11. Now their trying something different, and everyone is saying they don't like it. They are gonna be better than ever! Dont give up on them! Dont do it! SENIOR ELITE, LETS GO! <3

It is good with the routine. I just don't know how you can feel one way or the other without seeing the routine with the mix, and that goes for any team and the music to me. But I don't claim to be a choreographer. I love your enthusiasm, and it is a really fun and entertaining routine if they hit it, but it has holes that need filling. Sunday was a couple of steps back, tonight was forward one.

Back