All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK...can we stop all this ridiculous banter about rich and LOLsmileyface and CEA and all that? Sorry Starship Trooper, but you bring a lot of the attention to a greater light when you keep on about it. Who cares if people don't like CEA? People also come on here and bash WC, Rays, CA and other prominent gyms. Instead of always defending...why don't you just post positive things you feel the need to say and move on? Remember...it's when people AREN'T talking about you (or your program) that you should worry. So just settle down. No one has said anything that is SO bad it needs to be deleted or warned or anything. CEA is a great program, as are many others. Since they are so known, they are bound to have just as many nay-sayers as fans. It's part of the game.

I do not understand why so many WCSS fans feel the need to go out of their way to be rude in CEA threads. You guys always want to complain about the "Teal Army", but they do not hijack the Shooting Star threads saying mean things like you do to the CEA threads. If you don't like a gym, then why do you feel the need to be on their threads? If you don't like CEA then just ignore these threads.

Also just because I am defending them does not make me a part of the "Teal Army". I just think that you all have been wildly unfair towards CEA. Every time anyone tries to defend CEA on here they are spoken to in an incredibly condescending way.

I do not understand why so many WCSS fans feel the need to go out of their way to be rude in CEA threads. You guys always want to complain about the "Teal Army", but they do not hijack the Shooting Star threads saying mean things like you do to the CEA threads. If you don't like a gym, then why do you feel the need to be on their threads? If you don't like CEA then just ignore these threads.

Also just because I am defending them does not make me a part of the "Teal Army". I just think that you all have been wildly unfair towards CEA. Every time anyone tries to defend CEA on here they are spoken to in an incredibly condescending way.
i didnt see any of that? Talk of Senior Elite and World Cup ALWAYS blows up, no matter which "side" started the thread.

There's very little chance anyone would ever use it in a routine - at least not around here. But I (and my daughter, which probably isn't a good thing) am constantly listening to JTX's "Love In America". I would laugh out loud if I ever heard a cut of that in someone's music.

I'm not actually sure what is was, initially, that made you think that rich posted that was "mean." I think his first comment about thinking it's funny to see the song contest thing was a pretty general statement. Maybe there was underlying "stuff," but if you don't already know he's not a CEA fan, you probably wouldn't think anything of it. I sure didn't UNTIL the last 2 pages.

And I hate to tell ya honey, but one of the first pieces of advice I was given on the Fierce Board, via PM, was "you can't say anything negative about Teal." You will get yourself strung up by your toes. So, I'd have to say that the Teal Army is probably just as large, if not larger than, the storm chasers (F5 zealots,) or NA"SS"A (shooting stars brigade,) or whatever.

i don't wanna say stop suggesting pyramid songs because they are really good suggestions and perfect for cheer music, but i feel like if celine isn't the pyramid it just won't fit. JMO but i love that someone suggested worlds greatest!

i didnt see any of that? Talk of Senior Elite and World Cup ALWAYS blows up, no matter which "side" started the thread.

Point being why? I tell you as someone who has been around for 12 years, in the warmups, competitions, watched the unnecessary things that have happened, it is mainly because the fans on both sides are over the top. And they are well represented on this thread. It makes competing less enjoyable, and from what I can tell it is not the staffs, parents, athletes and other members of the gyms. The primary people imvolved from the competing gyms need to learn to ignore the banter on this board, they do not speak for anyone but themselves and do not represent the feelings of probably anyone associated with the gyms involved. Let's have a good year and do our best to ignore the drama. I know, I know, take your own advice, I am after pointing out the fact.

Back