All-Star Censorship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just wondering if anyone else found it ironic or uncanny timing that the Boards crashed shortly after kingston made that post?
I know I got several texts about the forum message "no spoons for you".

Funny how the two correlated.

I was at practice when I saw on FB that the boards were down. I swear my first thought was that you broke the boards :rolleyes:

I just don't understand why I haven't been given admin/moderator rights yet. There's plenty of people I want to censor...

If we still had ProX, I would give you admin rights.

I find the whole thread pretty funny; both the complaints of moderation and the "that's the way it is" support of it.

If you don't want to be "limited", feel free to create your own board and say whatever the heck you want.

bwahahaa just had to clear logs. a 10 minute fix could have turned into an hour fix. our logs fill up FAST round here.

You really should do that during the 4 am feeding.

Livi sleeps a solid 12 hours (got lucky there). And would quite articulate her opinion to me if I tried to wake her up at 4am. For an 18 month old she's quite a talker (I don't think it bodes well for me).

If we still had ProX, I would give you admin rights.

Now now...I didn't say I wanted those rights on that board....no no no...I don't know how you all did that.

TheUltimateFan was like a PacMan over there - just chomping through threads.
Thank Heaven I went back to work. After raising my own (and a few foster kids) and getting them safely out of the nest (and not necessarily with angel wings) I thought there was nothing much that could happen on a cheer board to shock me. Boy was I dumb.

But censorship...I don't know, my view is weird, I guess. If it isn't vulgar and it doesn't impact a minor, I find most posters tend to end up policing each other. Attacks on me roll off my back.

Thank Heaven I went back to work. After raising my own (and a few foster kids) and getting them safely out of the nest (and not necessarily with angel wings) I thought there was nothing much that could happen on a cheer board to shock me. Boy was I dumb.

But censorship...I don't know, my view is weird, I guess. If it isn't vulgar and it doesn't impact a minor, I find most posters tend to end up policing each other. Attacks on me roll off my back.
Truth. Whenever someone gets feisty, there's at least one poster who's willing to knock them back down to earth.

:eek:
I must have missed this...the initial thread that is.
I personally respect the admins decision to delete the post... and I think what she did wasnt ok and she should have worded it differently but I also feel as though he(kingston) is making her out to be a pervert talking about the you know about you know who.. shes a 17 year old girl for petes sake - She had friends on the board and made lots of new friends and she is now stripped of them for good. I think a permanent banning and public humiliation of a sort of minor is taking the use of power a little too far. Shes not a pervert and she was doing it with the right intention in her mind. I am well aware this is a touchy topic but.. For those that didnt see the thread and are going off Kingstons word.. you dont have the FULL story. I see this cheerleader around our gym that will forever go unmentioned and she is a good person and didnt like what she saw and so she tried to do something about it.

Back