All-Star Champions League 2- The Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since it's day 2 of the movie now, spoiler alert. Two of my favorite things that made me LOL the most and find interesting is the one coach who can't watch her team perform and gets under the music table. And I also loved when they told the story on CSP's lucky chair and her sister (Kelly?) said I don't if she has an imaginary friend sitting there or what. I loved that!!!

I know y'all thought red carpet prom part was boring, but it was the only part that our team was on and they interviewed our coach, so it was a great part for us! CL was not our best showing so we figured we wouldn't see the team in the movie at all. I do wish they would have shown part of the actual prom, though.

Now, it was much better than last year's for sure. I liked the behind the scenes stories on the cheerleaders, coaches, teams, etc. It was also great to see some truly fantastic routines on the big screen versus my computer screen.

CP and her friends came out of the theater excited to get back to the gym and get serious about tryouts, so that was a positive for sure!

I know y'all thought red carpet prom part was boring, but it was the only part that our team was on and they interviewed our coach, so it was a great part for us! CL was not our best showing so we figured we wouldn't see the team in the movie at all. I do wish they would have shown part of the actual prom, though.

Now, it was much better than last year's for sure. I liked the behind the scenes stories on the cheerleaders, coaches, teams, etc. It was also great to see some truly fantastic routines on the big screen versus my computer screen.

CP and her friends came out of the theater excited to get back to the gym and get serious about tryouts, so that was a positive for sure!
Same for our gym too! Pleasantly surprised and my CP was so happy after their disappointing performance.

Went and got the manager and we got sound.

Idp now wants to cheer again for sure. Lol... We'll see.

I saw cp's of:
@Cheer Dad
@quitthedrama
@MissCongeniality
@Mamarazzi
@mstealtoyou (barely, but I'm pretty sure I saw her?)
@notimeforthat

We had lots of fun, especially since we had the whole theater to ourselves.
I missed misscongeniality and notimeforthat cp's but did see the others and yours.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

I think my favorite part of this movie was how encouraging the coaches of each team were. Some teams didn't have their best day at Champions League, but I noticed that every single coach cheered for their teams and gave encouraging words to their kids as they got off the mat. There was no yelling or attitude given. I loved it.

At the risk of coming off cynical, you wouldn't really expect coaches to yell, point out mistakes, not cheer, etc. while the cameras are on them, do you?
I can assure you, I've seen some of those coaches not act the way they did in the movie...

At the risk of coming off cynical, you wouldn't really expect coaches to yell, point out mistakes, not cheer, etc. while the cameras are on them, do you?
I can assure you, I've seen some of those coaches not act the way they did in the movie...

I thought about that too. Some of it could have been just for the cameras. Regardless, it was still nice to see coaches be positive.

ECE's C5 performance had me dying in laughter that coach is the same way I am BUT I have to watch LOL. CSP's sister was hilarious as well.

I think this should be more of a documentary following the kids that lead up to the league performance. I liked seeing what kids journeys are heading towards their big performance with their teams. like the girl from Generals waking up at 4:30 am to raise her pigs, school, homework, practice etc. it made me respect her so much more.

sometimes we tend to forget exactly what these kids go through just to put out that 2:30 performance and that there's a lot that goes into being in this sport.

I appreciated them showing JR and talking about music mixing.

I think personally for the 3rd movie next year. they should follow coaches and what they go through outside of the gym, inside the gym, how to put together a routine. it would show how gyms do it so differently yet all shooting for the same outcome.

this movie can actually be a hit if done right.

some of the editing left me confuzzled a team stepped on and them BOOM off the floor on to the next one. but overall it wasn't a bad film. it was okay.

Something I just thought about- what about the teams that get new music for champions league then aren't shown in the movie? It would suck to pay for uncopyrighted music then not have your routine in the movie.

So I haven't read thru this thread...just saw the movie on Saturday.

Please girls, ladies...STOP CHOMPING ON GUM WHEN YOU ARE ON THE RED CARPET!
Too late, you should have warned them before the event.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

where the heck are the leaked movie recordings? been searching and havent foynd anything. last year most of the performances were recorded and uploaded by this time.

Back