All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe it's because they, along with Steel, already attended The Majors this year...... and attending one invitation-only competition that requires you to travel so far is more than enough for each season. I'm guessing it's the same with SOT Royalty and other teams.
I believe SOT is at All Star Games, not sure if royalty is but even if they aren't there are some crossovers that would have to be in two places at once if they were to be at champions league

I was really looking forward to seeing who would win best practicewear this year.... I guess they realized it was *gasp* a stupid award???

Anyways, I'll just leave this here...

6a012876c6c7fb970c01774444672c970d-pi

Yes, but because it was Senior Elite who walked away as the winner; this is gonna blow up like a Volcano if it's wrong and Conspiracy Theory crazy if it's right.

well we all know they have a better "fairy-tale" story for the movie plot ;) (I am kidding. sort of. :p i 100% do not think it was rigged, but their team is probably easiest to make a cohesive plot line about)

I feel like it's the results page that's wrong, even if you don't look at the scores..... the way they've listed the divisions is so messy + they barely got the number of team members right for each team. For all we know the scores are jumbled up as well.
Well that would be a nice theory as some of teams from the wild card round seemed to be scored pretty high even though clearly they really should have been in a restricted division. Actually some are a bit unbelievable.

On Twitter I saw the first person who got hurt went to the hospital but just has a headache and some neck/back pain but nothing too serious. And I heard possible broken ankle for the second injury. Not 100% sure but this is what my friend on their medium senior team said right after it happened but nothing confirmed from anyone.
One athlete has a severe neck sprain and concussion, and the other one has a growth plate injury of the ankle. Both are questionable for worlds. Feeling for the kids and team.

Gonna pray it's just the results page that's wrong...I would hate to have gone that far, won that award, and then have it taken away because of a silly error.

I guess that...kind of makes sense? They at least still definitely won the AG division and large senior.

Why use a scoresheet at all if the judges just pick who wins? Not really sure why they split panels when there were so few teams either... I wasn't a CL fan prior to this, but now I'm just really over this "competition."

Isn't that how ep choice works? As someone that was there I question a lot of what was going on and in the industry at large- what are we the new figure skating and wrestling now? No dig at any team - just clearly no rhyme or reason.

Why use a scoresheet at all if the judges just pick who wins? Not really sure why they split panels when there were so few teams either... I wasn't a CL fan prior to this, but now I'm just really over this "competition."
They had at least 5 minutes in between teams. There was no need for 2 panels. So much to say but I will leave it that Champions League 2.0 was a thumbs down for me - and was ridiculously expensive.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

That reminds me of the tricking competition at ASG. Not that I'm a fan of tricking. This may even be the best way to do it since I'm not aware there really is a scoresheet for tricking...is there?! No idea.

Anyway, they put the three judges on the mat and had two trickers throw their string of skills (going back and forth) and the judges cheered and enjoyed themselves. Then they all three closed their eyes and on the same count, pointed to the person they chose as the winner. If two of the three judges pointed at you....you won.

It was sortof like the jamfest parent dance off (do they still do those?) before awards. That's what it reminded me of anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back