All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aside from a cheerleading twitter, who all is behind this event?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Someone somewhere in this thread said its not varsity (clearly) or jammy. I think that leaves nfinity unless its someone else new is showing up on the scene,

That would definitely qualify as new and never before seen. That's why I think it's a bracket system. And yay! Lime! It's just stacking up!

There was a competition CP used to attend with her old gym that was a bracket style comp - I don't know if it exists any more, but we always thought it was fun. So if it is a bracket comp, it's not a completely new idea, but maybe new for this scale/caliber event.

I mean to say who formed the event.

I know. I suspect them. Coaches and gym owners across the country have discussed "reclaiming" the sport. It wouldn't surprise me for them to come together and work on a new format for competition.

I know. I suspect them. Coaches and gym owners across the country have discussed "reclaiming" the sport. It wouldn't surprise me for them to come together and work on a new format for competition.

That does make sense. Its just confusing how they are introducing/marketing everything.

I didn't think Nfinity were doing their own competitions this season?
They announced all their regional ones a while back. I know they're hosting that Carolina clash again in Charlotte. It's like the first weekend in February I think

They announced all their regional ones a while back. I know they're hosting that Carolina clash again in Charlotte. It's like the first weekend in February I think

Oh weird. I could've sworn someone said Nfinity gave their competitions to another company. I swear I didn't pull that completely from my booty.

Oh weird. I could've sworn someone said Nfinity gave their competitions to another company. I swear I didn't pull that completely from my booty.
Hmmmm... I hadn't heard that, but this is still on their twitter...

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1371866820.064593.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFierce Board1371866805.415274.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFierce Board1371866805.415274.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 276
Back