All-Star Charlotte Allstars Merger

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think its quite rude that CheerUpdates has tweeted out the location of the merging team. In Charlottes original tweet they said 'Location will be announced Monday! :) " which makes me think they were going to have a big reveal of the location and CU has gone ahead and done it already...

Unless CheerUpdates had Charlottes permission; then I of course understand!

I know the gym, used to go there. I don't even think the athletes know this is going to happen yet. I believe it's just for a world's team especially since the gym already has packets out and things under their own name. The owner has worked really hard to build up a great program and they are doing very well. I would be surprised if she really did let a complete merger go through.

I know the gym, used to go there. I don't even think the athletes know this is going to happen yet. I believe it's just for a world's team especially since the gym already has packets out and things under their own name. The owner has worked really hard to build up a great program and they are doing very well. I would be surprised if she really did let a complete merger go through.

Will they need release forms??

does CAC reallllly need another worlds team? i think i've written 100 posts on how they need to put their eggs in one basket (aka all the true level 5 kids on one strong team) so, i'll spare you all that rant again... mostly because i don't want to read the 100th large, rainbow colored response i always seem to get. :wasntme:

so, i digress. good luck to all involved! i hope the prodigy kids will be happy with their new home.

does CAC reallllly need another worlds team? i think i've written 100 posts on how they need to put their eggs in one basket (aka all the true level 5 kids on one strong team) so, i'll spare you all that rant again... mostly because i don't want to read the 100th large, rainbow colored response i always seem to get. :wasntme:

so, i digress. good luck to all involved! i hope the prodigy kids will be happy with their new home.
Wow. Kind of being ugly to the kids that are on the worlds teams now!

Back