All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This could TOTALLY be untrue, so do not take this as factual information- but being from NC, the rumor in my area is CA is buying Charlotte Allstars. AGAIN, not claiming this is true, just stating what's being said in my neck of the woods.

This could TOTALLY be untrue, so do not take this as factual information- but being from NC, the rumor in my area is CA is buying Charlotte Allstars. AGAIN, not claiming this is true, just stating what's being said in my neck of the woods.

not saying it isn't possible... but that would actually shock me. CAC is the oldest and longest-standing allstar gym in the industry. they've also been expanding with new locations, so that'd be odd to me. but what do i know. i'll wait for official world before i believe any rumors.

Will be interesting to how/if this unfolds. CAC already has their tryout stuff posted and it's in just a few weeks. I'd love being able to see and compete against CA on the east coast!

I'd be surprised if it was true. I just thought if they expanded to other states they'd start in a state closer to Texas. It would be interesting to see how they'd do with CAC and CEA. Wonder if you'd have many athletes switching gyms.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'd be surprised if it was true. I just thought if they expanded to other states they'd start in a state closer to Texas.

Or an additional Texas location before leaving the state (Dallas, Houston, etc.)

Especially since someone has to manage it.

Going between Plano, Austin, and Frisco is probably tough enough logistically for whomever has to make the trips. Imagine throwing in an NC location.

I guess anything is possible, but CAC is already having parent meetings about what's going on next season & this wouldn't make sense. But again, anything is possible.

Last edited:
Back