All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it is true, welcome to NC, @BlueCat!!! I'm a big fan of CA, and it would be nice to have the ante upped in AS cheer. That being said, this rumor has been going through our gym starting with Lg Sr Coed kids, and has trickled down. We'll see. It's tryout season, y'all!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think the potential of CA coming to NC is awesome!!! The reason we spend the amount of $$$ traveling is to have the opportunity to compete head to head with programs that keep us working diligently. If this turns out to be true I'll be first in line to welcome them. The better the gyms around you are the better our gym will be.

I imagine that every single team will end up with the new "infused" designs this year. They were a massive hit with the teams that got them last year and those athletes absolutely loved them. The returning teams that already had the designs will likely keep the designs they had for another year.

They will almost certainly all have the skorts as well. It seems an absolute miracle, but it was actually me who came up with that idea which combines the best aspects of a skirt and shorts. I was hesitant to even suggest it in the various design meetings we had for fear of being laughed out of the room.

Like several of the things we have ended up with (dye sublimated uniforms, skorts, reversible skirts, etc.) the uniform companies initially told us that it wasnt possible for them to make them work. Sometimes is just takes a little faith in your ideas to make them happen.
photo.php

Skirt can be reversed (not shown).

Back