All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why did y'all get rid of the Bluecat awards? I know that my last year of senior eligibility was after there were no
more Bluecat awards. Although I continued several more years at CA on international, it would have been nice to be apart of a banquet as a "Senior". I'll admit that my first year at CA I didn't attend the awards banquet so maybe there started to be a lack of attendance or something???
Attendance was poor, so our assumption was that most athletes did not particularly enjoy it.

For what it's worth....I've really enjoyed your responses. They are straightforward and I don't feel I am getting fed CA propaganda every time you post! Charlotte has been home for almost 40 years but if we were ever to find oursleves in Dallas we'd be at CA. :)

I appreciate that. We really do believe in what we do and don't really feel the need to be secretive about anything anymore.

Can you explain the pricing just to go to ca each month? What does it all include
I assume that you mean the tuition for the all star teams.

Average Tuition Rates for 2011-12:​
• International, Senior, & Junior Teams: $279/month​
• Youth Teams (ex - Wonderkatz): $259/month​
• Mini Team(s) (ex - Kittens): $229/month​
• Tiny Team(s) (ex - Itty Bitty Kitties) $199/month​

This basically includes everything except clothing (practice wear, uniforms). Entry fees, choreography, etc. are all already covered in that "all-inclusive" price.

More detailed information packet

Will CA's dance teams be "worlds team", and since junior dance can still compete will they try to go?
We hope to take multiple dance teams to Worlds. We don't know which ones at this point. (plus they still have to earn bids.)

i dont know how but somebody has sent me the worlds music of panthers, am i allowed to upload it to youtube or share it to others?

While it is frustrating to pay thousands of dollars for music only to have it available for free online a few weeks later, we don't really make a big attempt to stop piracy anymore. After the season, we don't really care much.

Don't want to start the discussion again, but teams do copy each others stuff during the season from videos and music. One of the teams we competed against in finals at Worlds pretty blatantly copied a pyramid they had seen done by one of teams. Copying after the season is one thing, but to use it in the same season against the very team that originated the skill is not cool in my opinion.

not to sound rude or anything, but why doesn't CA ever release Panther's worlds mixes, if you dont "care that much"?

not to sound rude or anything, but why doesn't CA ever release Panther's worlds mixes, if you dont "care that much"?

If someone else releases it, they are the ones breaking copyright law and putting themselves at risk of legal action.

On your 2009 Worlds shirt, why does it have a Pi sign on it? Or is that a secret?

That is a secret sign that had meaning for the Worlds athletes that year. I can't really share what it means.

Ah...understood. Just seemed really odd just sitting there. 2009 was a very successful year, maybe you should stick a pi sign on them every year anyway!

Back