All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Athletics is an iconic all star cheerleading program without a doubt! You have set the standards of what many of today's all star programs aspire to be and truly were the creator of a professional gym setting that allowed cheerleaders to train like true athletes in a similar fashion to athletes from other sports. As your gym has changed over the years do you think you'll ever bring back the virtual tour to your website? I always thought it was so amazing how you allowed all of your fans to view your state of the art facility.

Cheer Athletics is an iconic all star cheerleading program without a doubt! You have set the standards of what many of today's all star programs aspire to be and truly were the creator of a professional gym setting that allowed cheerleaders to train like true athletes in a similar fashion to athletes from other sports. As your gym has changed over the years do you think you'll ever bring back the virtual tour to your website? I always thought it was so amazing how you allowed all of your fans to view your state of the art facility.

We keep adding/changing things, so we never think of it as "finished". (We keep wanting to wait until we "finish" to do a more extensive virtual tour.) I suppose we should put better pictures up at minimum.

Back