All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a thread about CA moving into a new facility; How is the new facility coming along? Do you know when you'll move in and use that one instead of the old gym?

I saw a thread about CA moving into a new facility; How is the new facility coming along? Do you know when you'll move in and use that one instead of the old gym?
The new facility is nearly complete. We hope to move within a couple/few weeks. We basically have to sit and wait for the construction to be complete and get the city to approve everything before we can begin really moving. Both of those things are out of our control.

We are incredibly excited about the new gym. It will be by FAR the nicest, safest, cleanest, & coolest facility we have ever been in.

The new gym also has the cool feature of being about 2 blocks from a DART rail station. It would be a quick & easy train ride from downtown to the gym. You could hop on a train at the Dallas Convention Center and ride it all the way to the gym no problem.

Thats really a shame that it was billed as a Paid trip when in reality it is really only partially paid... I hope some of your parents are able to still send some of the kids....Good Luck... :)

The "paid" trip to Europe was not nearly as "paid" as we initially thought. It is a matter for the parents to decide if they want to fundraise/write a check to cover the balance of the cost of the trip. The amount JAM is/was giving would be about 1/3 of the total cost for just hotel/airfare. It would be a neat trip, but covering the majority of the cost ourselves was not something we were expecting to have to deal with.

Thats really a shame that it was billed as a Paid trip when in reality it is really only partially paid... I hope some of your parents are able to still send some of the kids....Good Luck... :)

It is shame, because the event has/had potential to be a force in the industry. We will see how Jam responds to the complaints that teams were misled. If they step up and provide the teams what was offered as the prize, many prominent teams (not just us) would be much more likely to attend The Majors in the future.

How long does it take to receive a shirt from your online pro shop? I ordered one 2 weeks ago and when I called on Wednesday (a week and a half after I ordered it) they said it wasn't processed yet.

BlueCat, what is the name of the company that did some of your uniforms this year, I know its a tx based company , i found the site once but can't find it again. Help! =) thanks!

I heard that 2million athletes just tried out at CA and 1million as flyers???? JK
What were the real numbers?

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back