All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure they will try different ways to prevent the VOD from being copied to YouTube. One of their employees will spend hours filing copyright notices, etc. That has practically zero chance of doing anything other than being a mild irritatant some of the fans. The videos will be out almost immediately and they will be all over the place.

The days of that being worth trying are long past.

they do now we've seen the new uniforms!

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Even if you don't like the new uniforms, they are definitely not tacky! I personally don't like the new panther's uniform - but never in the world would I say that they are tacky. They are simply not what I like to see in a uniform, but as I wrote yesterday I will probably get used to them. See - I said what I think about those unis without being disrespectful or rude.

Someone needs to post that amazing uniform someone designed and put up on Twitter. I don't have the link but it is in the worlds uniform thread and literally represents BABS to a T...

Someone needs to post that amazing uniform someone designed and put up on Twitter. I don't have the link but it is in the worlds uniform thread and literally represents BABS to a T...
These?
tumblr_mlykyvrrL31s3seueo1_500.jpg

ugh, I love them so much.

Back