All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened to the "light up" warmups? Never saw them or heard anyone talking about them.
There wasn't enough time to get prototypes made & approved before production and still get them in time for Worlds. The light-up part would actually be pretty cool if used in the right way.

Do you plan to bring teams to San Antonio this year?

There are a few great comps that our gym really enjoys going to here!! We hope to see y'all there!!

These?
tumblr_mlykyvrrL31s3seueo1_500.jpg

ugh, I love them so much.

OMG! These uniforms are the bomb diggity!

I am not sure if it has already been talked about, and personally I do not want to go read through 50 pages to find it! BUT there has been talk of Cheer Athletics opening a gym in California within the next couple of years.. Is that true? BlueCat

Do you plan to bring teams to San Antonio this year?

There are a few great comps that our gym really enjoys going to here!! We hope to see y'all there!!

We haven't made our competition schedule for either gym. We always look at as many options as possible.

I am not sure if it has already been talked about, and personally I do not want to go read through 50 pages to find it! BUT there has been talk of Cheer Athletics opening a gym in California within the next couple of years.. Is that true? BlueCat
We are focused on getting CA Austin up and running at the moment. We don't want to over-extend ourselves too quickly. Once Austin is running full speed, then we may look to expand further.

Do you have suggestions on where we should expand to? (where you think the business could actually work and be successful)

I just want to say that I think is amazing that Wildcats dedicated their routine to Omar. They easily could have dedicated it to themselves but they thought of top gun and thats amazing sportsmanship. Its touching to see something like this happen at worlds

I can't begin to tell you how proud we were of the athletes on this team for choosing to do this. (All of it was their idea.) That performance and the emotion surrounding it was far bigger than any single competition or trophy. It was, and probably will always be, my all-time greatest experience in cheerleading.

I have always respected Cheer Athletics as an organization, but this weekend they raised the bar again! Not only were their routines amazing, their athletes were amazing, both on and off the floor. I'm so glad that Wildcats won, but I'm happier about the example they provided to younger cheerleaders. While winning is great, it's always good to remember that athletes should respect and support eachother, not matter what program they are from. Hats off you you CA! Thank you!

So all Ive been hearing about is how everybody hates the new uniforms. But what really matters is how the kids feel about them. Awesome uniforms really boost your confidence, and if they like them, then thats all that matters. So how do the kids feel about them? Are they upset about the hate the've been getting?

Back