All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when does the pro shop usually start selling new t-shirt, etc. for the new season.
We are undergoing massive revisions to our whole pro shop concept and unfortunately, that is not a quick process. I don't have a firm timeline for that at this point, but I would guess that you will start seeing some new products in a month or two. In 3-4 months, you should see a drastic improvement in everything.

I don't have pictures on me, but it is currently an oversize spring floor with enough room for two full mats plus a 3' border (The style is similar to Plano and Austin.) It is situated in a massive high-tech multi-sport facility. Our arrangement with Fieldhouse USA gives us flexibility to fairly easily expand the footprint of our space as necessary.

We are still "decorating", but should have some good pictures out in the next couple of days. (We were only allowed to start moving in on Sunday.)

I had a question posted but it was answered, but im not sure how to deleate this post..carry on

Last edited:
Reactions: Ems
Would you/have you ever considered doing a YouTube series like cheerleaders SMOED that focuses on the athletic aspect of cheer?
We would consider it I suppose, but we generally avoid that type of thing in most cases. We turn down far more "opportunities" like that than we accept.

We would consider it I suppose, but we generally avoid that type of thing in most cases. We turn down far more "opportunities" like that than we accept.

Awwww why???? I would love to see a "Cheerleaders" type web series about Panthers/Cheetahs/Wildcats anyday! I can understand if its because you guys want your gym's system to stay fairly private.

Back