All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. I never said he called out CA, I said he called out a coach. 2. I never said the athlete was a liar. In fact I said I didn't know whether it was true or if maybe the athlete took what was said and thought it meant she was being recruited. I wasn't there so I have no idea. 3. I have no idea if CA recruits or not, nor do I care honestly.
I do not stalk him on facebook. I am friends with him on facebook. I saw his post, and when I saw a conversation was started here, I mentioned that I saw it. BTW, I'm not a parent and perhaps you should simmer down. No one, outside of those of us who actually saw or heard what was posted named an organization. You blew that one. I believe I also said the post had been deleted. I happen to like the person who posted it, and his organization.

Also, spell check is your friend.
Im sorry if you felt like my rant was towards you because it wasn't at all I just realized I had wrote it back towards you it was to this thread in general and in regards to my spelling I am typing from a completely shattered phone screen but dos my spelling suck anyways absolutely . And yes I am going to call the gym out that everyone is referring to because why beat around it ? Yes my athlete useto be apart of his program and is taking some time off from cheerleading but I will still defend a good friend do I agree with everything he dos no not at all but he loves his athletes and is only sticking up for them his feelings are hurt that he promotes a camp and then a athlete calls home to tell him she did so good she was asked to stay . Yea id be a little upset

Wrong she doesn't cheer anymore yes was a past pro athlete and yes Jason is a good friend of mine
Did you mean to respond that way to my post? And from what you posted and your avatar, it wasn't hard to figure out that the gym in question is Pro.

If CA offers host families, why did a well-known Cheetah boy /fly/ to every practice for years? (He might live in Dallas now, since I think he graduated recently.) I'm sure the gym makes it a goal to be friendly and accommodating to ALL athletes and their families (not just level 5 Nfinity legends), but seriously, why would Cheer Athletics feel the need to actively recruit and take kids from other gyms when every cheerleader in the country wants to be on one of their teams. (That's an exaggeration, but let's be honest.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If CA offers host families, why did a well-known Cheetah boy /fly/ to every practice for years? (He might live in Dallas now, since I think he graduated recently.) I'm sure the gym makes it a goal to be friendly and accommodating to ALL athletes and their families (not just level 5 Nfinity legends), but seriously, why would Cheer Athletics feel the need to actively recruit and take kids from other gyms when every cheerleader in the country wants to be on one of their teams. (That's an exaggeration, but let's be honest.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Good question because like you said every kids dream is to be on a team like cheetahs I wasn't down talking CA I was more referring to talking about someone without naming them

I really wish you had not made it more personal by potentially identifying the minor and gym involved. As you may not have noticed no other mention of those items had been made and was by design to help protect someone's identity. In fact up until now I had no way of identifying the child. Now if up would like I am sure the mods can edit the identifying stuff out of your post or it can be done by us by using the edit feature. Do you have a preference?

"What, you don't even go here!"
Im sorry if I offended you didn't mean to at all I think I did it can you check

And honestly the only thing I was trying to do is stick up for the minor in question that people where referring to as a liar .

For 1 the person didn't call out CA As a hole he called out a single coach who is trying to recruit his athlete who is extremely talented . 2 the fact you'll are calling out a 16 year old athlete and calling her a " liar " is making me sick to my stomach . 3 . The whole CA Doesn't host children is a LIE ! Oh wait that's right that new family moved " for work " and also Instead of beating around the bush if we want to talk about someone and how you stalk them on Facebook to even see the post how about we call out a name ? This entire site needs to be taken down and parents need to find a life . So frustrating what has happen to the cheerleading industry oh I know Parents got involved :(
Can i join that's my dream job Nosey is my second name ;)

so we can't be nosy but you can be nosey? got it.

Sidenote: 7-9 hours ONE WAY? At what point does driving become cost-prohibitive and it's actually cheaper to fly?
HOW.

That is literally me driving from my apartment in Alexandria, VA to my mom's house in Maine. For practice.
I actually know two families that do this. One is a level 5 flyer,who was placed on a well known team and one is a level 3 flyer,who was also placed on a team. I believe they have a home together and drive back and forth. I know the Lv.3 is homeschool and until she was placed on a CA team,the Lv.5 was at regular school. I don't know what she'll do come Aug/Sept,but I guess they'll figure it out. It's going to be quite an expensive cheer season,but from how we met,I'm not really shocked...

Back